1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes, it is finally here. I am your game-host for tonight if you do not mind...get it game, mind? Oh, that's not funny. Excuse me...

Super-Muppets, staring the MC Gang: When Robin was flipping through his latest DC magazine, there was a small explosion downstairs in the Muppet Labs. As a result, the Muppets found themselves sucked into a world that was not there own. Now, with new identities, new names, and new enamies, they must first, survive, and second, escape back. But with no memory of the 'real' world...how can they escape?

Game Specific Rules:

1. Each player must play one super hero
    2. Each super hero has limited (no more than three) powers
    3. Each player has no memory of the 'real' world until the game-host says so
    4. Each player believes themselves to be the real super heros, with memories of their pervious "Metropolis" lives
    5. Each player must enjoy themselves
    6. No pinching

__

Game will comence on the next post...
  3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

-- ooc --
    Beau, I tried to PM you a question, but your limit is full so it wouldn't send, so I hope it's okay to just ask it on here. Forgive me if this throws off your thread. So, we can be any muppet characters? And do we just jump in and start or should everyone have established characters first?
  4. Beauregard

All the Muppets felt themselves falling, then they were in their super-hero homes, with their super-hero identies intact. Moments after orienting themselves, they recieve a call calling each hero to downtown Muptropalis Central.

They must head there to recieve instructions...

*Beauregard streatches*

A hard nighty at the club...cleaning...oh, look, a call on my bleeper.

*walks slowly into cleaning closet...*

*...and emerges, The Janitor Supreme*

I better get down there...

EDIT: In answer to Mrs Pepper's questian, head to the "Role-Play Rules" thread, post your identity there, then jump in and play, any questians, post in that thread
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, the explosion was so powerful it reached all the way over to Sesame Street. Cookie Monster was just getting ready to eat his favorite batch of Chocolate Chip Macaroons when he felt the power of the explosion.

Cookie: Hmmm, wonder what that was?
    *phone rings*
    Cookie: Hello? Oh me get down there right away!! *runs to the closet and grabs cape* Faster than speeding bullet. It me, Captain COOOOKIIE (says it like in the cartoon Captain Caveman, if anyone's seen that before). Me go to Muptropalis now!
  6. Fozzie Bear

*Standing and going to MC, Fantastic Fozzie stretches to the door, and squeezes his way through the key-hole.*

Sure, I have a key and could open the door; but, this way's more fun!! Wocka Wocka!!
  7. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

have no fear OVERDOG is here!
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

**Mr. Bassman hops off the bus, and begins to walk down the road. He is carrying his bass in a case slung over one arm, in the other he is holding a small amplifier. He finds the door to Mutropolis Central and lets himself in, waiting for further instruction. He sees someone else is already there (who we know is Fozzie) and nods to him in recognition.**

Hey man, do we know yet why we're here?
  9. Beauregard

*walks through a wall into the main square of "Down town Muptropolis"*

Yup, sometimes when I'm not looking where I'm going I walk into things...oh, hello Captain Cookie. Didn't expect to see you here. I got an emergancy bleepy-thing.

Ahh, wocka wocka to you, sir. Hey, Floyd...does anyone know why we are here? Is anyone else comign I wonder, looks like all of us super-heros have been summon-afied...
  10. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Me not sure why me here, me just got call to come quickly. Maybe we find out soon. Me hope so, me was making favorite chocolate chip mackeroons.
  11. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Pepe Kingprawn is seen at the front door of his apartment talking to a woman...

Si, so jew have my e-mail adress, and I have yours. So just drop me a line and we'll take it from there. Hokay?

*Closes door*

Ha ha. I love dis power!

*Pepe's watch starts ringing"

Mios dios! Emergency! This looks like a job for *Spins in super fast circle* De PrawnCracker! Hokay?
  12. Beauregard

*looks at Cookie*

Ri-ght...

*blinks*

Once all the super-muppets have arrived, including those who are not yet voiced, a giant voice sounded.

VOICE: Good morning *feedback* sorry, can you hear me now? Can you? Ah, good. I summoned you here today to tell you a little secret *giggles* but maybe I shan't...oh, ok, then, since you insisted. Actually, not. I'll first do some...shall we call them tests? This is the first test of your super hero skill that will convince me whether or not to tell...There is a bank being robbed in Muptropolis, somewhere. No one will call you, you shan't find out...unless you find it yourselves. Stop them, get the badies jailed...and I'll be one step closer to telling you..ta ta for now.

That was weird...I say would should spit up...or, um, split...
  13. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hokay...

Well, I'm with the janitor man, I say we split up. Hokay? I'll go check de First National Bank Of Muptropolis. Hokay?

*runs outside to The Prawn Mobile*

Dis is so cool!
  14. Beauregard

Note: We have three main banks,(First National Bank Of Muptropolis, Gnatwest, Penguin's Bar Bank) plus three smaller banks (Gathering of Gold Silk Int, All that Glitters, What we Count is What You Get) And there is a road-delivery of gold heeading from Gnatwest, to All that Glitters. And a helicopter transfer of csh from Gathering to Penguin.

VOICE: Vhy art thou standing around? Hmm..cool accent...*cough* You don't have long.

Let's go...I'll take the Penguin Bar Bank...I know the penguins well, well, Ii know them.
  15. Fozzie Bear

I found a police scanner? Can we use that to see where we go? Whoops...no batteries. Who's got the power of electrification??
  16. Beauregard

*scratches head* I can turn into water...I once did it by the electric-pipes and got a bit of a shock...I don't touch electricity any more...which is why it takes more than one Janitor Supreme to change a light bulb...too bad I'm not multiple man...
  17. Fozzie Bear

Oh. Well, I'm going to rush down to the First National Bank of Muptropolis because...well, they have good suckers there. I like the "red" ones best! Up up and away!!

*Begins walking toward the bank.*
    What? I can't fly.
  18. Beauregard

*heads off in a different direction with some others*

When we get to the Penguin bar Bank, perhaps I could use my Duster trick to head in through the walls...and see what I can see...I'll try not to end up in the show-er cubicals this time...
  19. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

*The Muppet Newsman (aka The Headliner) suddenly appears to read the latest bullitien*

Here is a Muppet News Flash! There was a breakdown today at the Electric Chicken Plant which may lead to a temporary shortage of eggs. In the short term, farmers have been asked to rely on battery hens. Battery hens?

*A large number of batteries fall - which are all swiftly dodged by the Headliner*

Batteries you asked for was it Fantastic Fozzie. More on that story later..
  20. Vibs

Vibs New Member

I - Red the Streak - will fly up in the air using my highly tecnical
    "Tale'a'bunch spin" which makes me work like a cute helicopter, if I see any bad guys I'll strike them with my Extra Energy Power that channel my engery and can move things!! Or maybe I'll just use my Radish Power!!

*Pigtails begin flickering and Red flies up in the sky*