RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Pepe Kingprawn is seen at the front door of his apartment talking to a woman...

Si, so jew have my e-mail adress, and I have yours. So just drop me a line and we'll take it from there. Hokay?

*Closes door*

Ha ha. I love dis power!

*Pepe's watch starts ringing"

Mios dios! Emergency! This looks like a job for *Spins in super fast circle* De PrawnCracker! Hokay?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*looks at Cookie*

Ri-ght...

*blinks*

Once all the super-muppets have arrived, including those who are not yet voiced, a giant voice sounded.

VOICE: Good morning *feedback* sorry, can you hear me now? Can you? Ah, good. I summoned you here today to tell you a little secret *giggles* but maybe I shan't...oh, ok, then, since you insisted. Actually, not. I'll first do some...shall we call them tests? This is the first test of your super hero skill that will convince me whether or not to tell...There is a bank being robbed in Muptropolis, somewhere. No one will call you, you shan't find out...unless you find it yourselves. Stop them, get the badies jailed...and I'll be one step closer to telling you..ta ta for now.

That was weird...I say would should spit up...or, um, split...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hokay...

Well, I'm with the janitor man, I say we split up. Hokay? I'll go check de First National Bank Of Muptropolis. Hokay?

*runs outside to The Prawn Mobile*

Dis is so cool!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Note: We have three main banks,(First National Bank Of Muptropolis, Gnatwest, Penguin's Bar Bank) plus three smaller banks (Gathering of Gold Silk Int, All that Glitters, What we Count is What You Get) And there is a road-delivery of gold heeading from Gnatwest, to All that Glitters. And a helicopter transfer of csh from Gathering to Penguin.

VOICE: Vhy art thou standing around? Hmm..cool accent...*cough* You don't have long.

Let's go...I'll take the Penguin Bar Bank...I know the penguins well, well, Ii know them.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I found a police scanner? Can we use that to see where we go? Whoops...no batteries. Who's got the power of electrification??

Beauregard

Reaction score
*scratches head* I can turn into water...I once did it by the electric-pipes and got a bit of a shock...I don't touch electricity any more...which is why it takes more than one Janitor Supreme to change a light bulb...too bad I'm not multiple man...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh. Well, I'm going to rush down to the First National Bank of Muptropolis because...well, they have good suckers there. I like the "red" ones best! Up up and away!!

*Begins walking toward the bank.*
What? I can't fly.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*heads off in a different direction with some others*

When we get to the Penguin bar Bank, perhaps I could use my Duster trick to head in through the walls...and see what I can see...I'll try not to end up in the show-er cubicals this time...

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
*The Muppet Newsman (aka The Headliner) suddenly appears to read the latest bullitien*

Here is a Muppet News Flash! There was a breakdown today at the Electric Chicken Plant which may lead to a temporary shortage of eggs. In the short term, farmers have been asked to rely on battery hens. Battery hens?

*A large number of batteries fall - which are all swiftly dodged by the Headliner*

Batteries you asked for was it Fantastic Fozzie. More on that story later..

Vibs

Reaction score
I - Red the Streak - will fly up in the air using my highly tecnical
"Tale'a'bunch spin" which makes me work like a cute helicopter, if I see any bad guys I'll strike them with my Extra Energy Power that channel my engery and can move things!! Or maybe I'll just use my Radish Power!!

*Pigtails begin flickering and Red flies up in the sky*