1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

INNNNNNNNVISOPOWER! *turns invisable* *everyone looks at him* No I don't have to say it. I just wanted to. Come on lets go split up. Me, shrimp and Captain Cookie will go this way. Uh...or is it that way. *points to left*
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Me thinks it's that way *points left* so let's go! Oh, and Invisblemonster, that not shrimp, that king prawn. He gets mad if you no say that.
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Si, thank jew Captain Cookie! I am not a shirmp, jew are right, I am a king prawn! Hokay?
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*frowns*

I thought we were going to interprite her?

Intergrate? Internet? Erm....
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sorry. *turns visable* :(
  6. Beauregard

Never mind...Ok, let's split up and search this palce. I guess we can leave asking her questians until later.

*heads after the others*

*upstairs they find a television, and a single video lyign on it's side next to it*
  7. Vibs

Vibs New Member

HEY!!!! What did I miss??!!
  8. redBoobergurl

Should we play video? It have good clues maybe.
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

CC has a point or does he? I'll fly around and see if anyone needs my help while you three find some clues. *flys out window*
  10. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Clues? Which clues?!!
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I don't know? I wanted to fly around. Thats all. Ha ha ha ha ha ha......
  12. Beauregard

(Sorry, I'm not being avery good host here...)

Ok-ey.

*inserts Video*

Video: ...t's time to light the lights, it's time to put on make up with the muppet show tonight...
  13. redBoobergurl

Hey! That old show of Kermit's! It on DVD now! Does it mean we go to Muppet Theater? Is problem there?
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Ohhh thats froggy babieeee!
  15. Beauregard

HEy, I used to clean there...

Wait!!!

Guys? We are super heros, not tv actors? What's going on here? How'd tey...why do we remeber beign there?
  16. redBoobergurl

Maybe it because there's problem there and we have to go save the day! Maybe another super hero like Wonder Woman has taken over!
  17. Beauregard

Over where? There is no such thing as the Muppet Theatre. I am not a janitor, there. We never performed there. We are super heros, we have memories of a life here...don't we?
  18. redBoobergurl

Ok! Then what does video mean? Captain Cookie ready to fight crime wherever it is. Me thought video was some sort of clue.
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Froggggggyyyy babieeeeeeeee.......*hugging the tv* :cry:
  20. Beauregard

I think the video be a clue, but, of what? Can are identities be false? Are there supressed memories?

Batman: There you are! *whirls batblades* You guys are in Big Troubel. How dare you spy on our outside source! Hahaha! *slices batblade through the air and Janitor Supreme*

Uh oh..*turns to liquid, and blade goes through him*