Running...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey man, somebody on this board has to stay in shape and look good for people! hahahahaha....not that no one looks bad on here it's just that.......okay i'll just be quiet now....

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya.I don't run,but I do love to power-walk,especially around the malls.I don't run,mostly because I have sensitive knees. ::running from post::

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hey that's good. I hope my knees don't go bad on me. That's the last thing i need for them to do.

ryan

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Good ****! I don't know if I could run that long or that far if my life depended on it. I stay thin without doing much of anything...I eat a lot, that's my workout, but I don't really gain the weight. :smile: It'll probably catch up to me when I'm older... :eek: ...and I'll be a huge ol' fat woman. A few months ago I got into the habit of going to the gym everyday...but I got very busy after that and so I stopped going. :smirk: I'm planning to start going again next week since I'll have loads of time on my hands (I'm finally done with high school!).

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
(I'm finally done with high school!).
I remember that era. that was 4 years ago for me. Hopefully I can have that kind of feeling next year when I graduate college.

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Update here people" I now run 41 miles a week, 7.40 minutes per miles.

ryan