Sababa Mokey coming Summer 2006

alexgeyerx

Reaction score
she might be

"Early August will see a line of plush including Gobo, Red and Wembley. Each will come with a disc with two of the character's episodes and one animated episode. Sababa are looking at releasing Mokey, Boober and Travelling Matt for Spring 2007.

They also had this to say about a mini Mokey plush, and I quote... "Due to the overwhelming number of emails we’ve received regarding a Mokey plush, we would like to set the records straight. We at Sababa Toys are Fraggle Rock fans ourselves, which is why we sought out the license. We WILL be producing a Mokey plush for release in SUMMER 2006!""

DOES THIS MEAN WERE GETTING OUR MOKEY!!!???!?!?!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
this summer.... no. Maybe next spring in the larger version with the DVD.

And i'd like to let everyone know that i've spotted these larger fraggles at Newberry Comics. I bought Wembly and Red, but refused to buy Gobo, my favorit character, because his mouth was wrong. It looked like a manufactering error. So, i'll keep my eyes open.

each cost $19.99 and tax, depending where you live.

LadyVader

Reaction score
alexgeyerx said:
"Early August will see a line of plush including Gobo, Red and Wembley. Each will come with a disc with two of the character's episodes and one animated episode. Sababa are looking at releasing Mokey, Boober and Travelling Matt for Spring 2007.

They also had this to say about a mini Mokey plush, and I quote... "Due to the overwhelming number of emails we’ve received regarding a Mokey plush, we would like to set the records straight. We at Sababa Toys are Fraggle Rock fans ourselves, which is why we sought out the license. We WILL be producing a Mokey plush for release in SUMMER 2006!""

DOES THIS MEAN WERE GETTING OUR MOKEY!!!???!?!?!

Then where is she:attitude: ??? I have not seen Mokey:mad: and I want to know WHAT"S UP?????:confused:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think it's seems safe to say that, once agian, Mokey is left out.

Hopefully things won't stay that way, but I have to say that I'm just happy that we're getting Fraggle Rock on DVD and Fraggle stuff to add to our collections. Like I said it's too bad there is less and less Mokey, but still, got to love that there is Fraggles at all.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I never updated this perticular thread, but Target has the larger Sababa Fraggle plushes for $12.99. I've bought Red and Webley at Newburry comies, and decided right away to bring them back and save with Target's lower prices. I now own all 3, but beware... Gobo is the rarest to find. As, you should have no problem finding Red, who seems to be taking up much room on all Target's shelves.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
At hte Targets around here, Wembley is the rare one, I have only scene one wembley with in 3 Targets. I of corse bought him. But I have seen maybe 5 Gobo's all together and who knows how many Red's, they sure got enough of her!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know guys, there is just somthin about Muppets and the color Red?:confused: :wink:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
yeah, i rememebr youi and i talking about not bein able to find our favs. Around here its Gobo. I saw him at newburrys, but it looked bad. and Target, and thats when i bought him.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I have yet to find any of them here in Colorado, but I'll keep my eyes open.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
I need Mokey!

I wish they would hurry up! The Mokey doll is the only one I don't have! I had one when I was little but it really didn't do Mokey justice. The eyes were all cross eyed!