Saddam Hussein is captured!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Phantom said:
Whether you agree or disagree with the methods used, the world and the Iraqi people are rid of a brutal dictator and their future is now in their hands.
Well, they don't have it back quite yet but hopefully soon!

Excellent point though! (he says as he hurls a muffin at vandalized portrait of Sadam Hussein) :zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't think an attempt to Mufinize this thread will work Buck.

*throws Muffin back*

jediX

Reaction score
Yes... let's not let this degenerate to the level of the 'hall of shame' threads.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
tomahawk said:
They do hate us. Do not be mistaken. A shadow was lifted but it is temporary.
i can agree with that statement because it seems like these kinds of countries hate the usa for what it is, the people, etc. although it's great that saddam has been captured, i don't know how much the iraq people like us, even now since we got this guy. it's like this guy brainwashed everybody to be so negative and hateful because thats how he was and he enjected this to the people he was governing and that's how these people are. i'm sure there are people glad that saddam got captured, but i'm sure they still hate the us. people in other countries find that the u.s. is the policemen of the world, sticking their nose in other people's lives and that maybe why i agree with the statement above.

ryan

jediX

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
We have a wall of shame?
There was a thread a while back regarding a few threads/members of the likes.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
To Buck Beaver

Hey, we are all grown ups, so I am sorry if you are offended, but what did I say to offend? If I said something wrong, then I am crazy, okay :big_grin:

Where did I "bash" Canada? You're a great country and back when you had a bigger military you were right in with the battles helping out, but right now your military is puny sized, and everybody knows you can get away with a puny military because we wouldn't let you be invaded, so Canada can sit back in the easy chair all day and take it slow, because the USA will always protect you.

Is that wrong? Did I say Canada is bad? Why not take it easy with a tiny military---we are friends of countries.

But it's still the truth. I don't know what to say :big_grin:

I want Saddam's head on a stick like in Lord of the Flies :grouchy:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Mark Filton said:
I want Saddam's head on a stick like in Lord of the Flies
I want pancakes.

Ruining the mood and breaking the tension

Mark Filton

Reaction score
"They do hate us. Do not be mistaken"
-Tomahawk

(how come the quotes thing doesn't work for me?)

Tomahawk, are you posting from Iraq? How can you say that they hate us? Sure, some do, but not all of them. THe ones that don't hate us may help to make things better :big_grin:

Sometimes I gotta wonder what country people are replying from...and are loyal to :attitude:

I would say some hate us, but some also LOVE us :flirt:

Phantom

Reaction score
Yeah, pancakes sound good.

(Actually, pancakes don't make alot of noise.)