Santa can you here me calling?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'll take anything Muppety or Muppet related, and a couple video games...:smile: Thanks Santa!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I, as well, would like some Muppet things. Believe it or not, I have no Palisades figures...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Neither do I...

Oh wait, yes I do! :wink:

But seriously Nick, you should ask for some they're awesome!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the list dude :smile: It helped especially because I didnt know what each 'series' consisted of..

BEAR

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Who, Bear? Me and Superfan? No...
No i jokingly asking if you, AnythingMuppet, were related to EverythingMuppets. It...was...a joke...:embarrassed: aah nevermind!

BEAR

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Hey thanks for the list dude :smile: It helped especially because I didnt know what each 'series' consisted of..

Word of caution...the Muppet figures are getting extremely hard to comeby with the line ending and prices going up and items out of stock, and there are just soo many of them! The hunt can be fun though if you enjoy that. I got my hands on a few Muppet figs, but am focusing my attention on the new Sesame Street line. I got Super Grover, now all I need is the series 1 guys! They're almost here!!!!:zany:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Oh yeah me & Everythingmuppet are related! nyuk

And I hope the SS line comes out soon--I want them most! :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy: * insert Guy Smiley smiley*