Santa can you here me calling?

G-MAN

Reaction score
DVDs to complete my Garfield, Smallville, and Abbott And Costello collections, the remaning Muppet figures I need, and Sesame Street line, plus some gift certificates for Book stores and Suncoast, Oh and the world, Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

RedDragon

Reaction score
<bumb> I'm back into reading mode. I might do some writing on the side, but I'm back to reading. And you know what that means. I want BOOKS, BOOKS, and more BOOKS for Christmas. Did I mension I wanted BOOKS? Well I do. Yeah for FANTASY, yeah for BOOKS!:smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Now I dont know if I can get a saxophone this year or not, because of my artificially moved jaw.I dont want to screw that all up again. Maybe in the future. But since I cant get a saxophone, I can get other things, preferably more Muppety things. I'm thinking maybe:

The whole SS Palisades Series 1
Put down The Duckie DVD
Possibly Fraggle Rock SN 1
and lots of other stuff. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I only have one Palisades figure, so if I could get some more for Christmas, that would be great! Also, Rocky Mountain Holiday, and VMC on DVD, and if its available, a Christmas together on DVD.

RedDragon

Reaction score
<bump> So I'm doing this "letters to Santa" thing for school. We buy presents for intercity Chicago kids that most likely won't be getting any other presents but the ones we send them. My two kids are so cute. One(8yr old) wants school supplies and toy cars. The other(5yr old) wants books, crayons, or a doll. That's so cute! Little kids, gotta love 'em. So anyways, back to what you want...