Sarah's Freako Dream!!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes i had a physical last month!

sorry superscoot next time i'll ask for you!

i never remember dreams, but i can still remember every piece of dialogue! really really weird!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hehehehehehehe!

I was just kidding, Sarah.

I'm not entirely certain you want one o' my kidneys anyway. I have medical problems that most likely affect my kidneys.

Er, people do have more than one kidney, right? :stick_out_tongue:enguin:

Nope. Still not workin'. *sigh* Luke waits so long for that stinkin' thing, and it don't work!

*laughing at other's misery*:stick_out_tongue:

I'm innocent! :halo: <See?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Oh, I know....I've had a couple of dreams where I can still remember every bit of dialogue. There was one when I dreamed I was in the Witness Protection Program, and I changed my appearance, but moved back here, and my friend Jacque recognized me....I still remember almost EVERY WORD from that, and it was two months ago.....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
love your sig!

you should be nicer superscoot!

WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!?!?!?!?

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yes, what are you saying?

Me? Mean? How could you say such a thing??? I supported you in your time of fake crisis... I let you take my seat in the hot tub!!!! Doesn't that deserve something???

*sigh*

Mean? I'm mean???

#$(#@&%$#^%$#%^$)*%^#$?><?":<>"))_><"&%$<&~%#"^>$%#^^"*"$%^:&$>?%<?%<%$":&<$^"%"!$?>',/./';5,7'$^"%^%?<%"^%&$!

:eek:

mr_oz

Reaction score
FACTORY CHEESE

Here is an amusing dream anecdote.

Once I had to sleep in my parents floor because relatives had overrun our house. Well, when my sister woke me for school I had been dreaming I was an alien taking inventory on earth (weird), and i was in contact with my boss. He asked me what they had the most of on earth. I opened a door and all these packages of cheese fell out. At that time my sister, in her attempt to awaken me, started shoving me. In my dream, I was being buried in cheese packages, so I yelled "factory cheese!" But then I realized I was awake and had only mumbled it. My dad, in bed in the same room, said "factory cheese?" And then we started singing about factory cheese. It didnt have a tune, and it didnt ryme, but it was a song.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah you know how scary it is to hear your brother and dad singing about factory cheese???

actually i had left the room at that point, but i heard the highlights later!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Re: FACTORY CHEESE

Originally posted by mr_oz
Here is an amusing dream anecdote.

Once I had to sleep in my parents floor because relatives had overrun our house.
You did? That must have hurt. I can't imagins sleeping under the floor boards. Can't be too comfortable or warm. :stick_out_tongue:

Poor Sarah. She can't seem to catch a break. First we invade her dreams, now she has to listen to these "amusing anecdotes" of factory cheese. Have you ever smelt that stuff? Nasty! We have a Polli-O in a nearby town. You have to pass by it every time you want to go to the mall, and my goodness, does it reek! :attitude:

Jackie

Reaction score
I'm still jealous you got the meet BILL!!!! Us BBB members have to stick together! We borrow and then let others borrow :smile:

But I am glad you got to see him in your dream :flirt: