Saturday Morning memories thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Man, I never thought I would see that day where I would be saying that I rememebr when television shows said "in stereo", LOL!

I remember Captain O.G. Readmore.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

cowgirl

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of Saturday morning cartoon memories.
Saturday mornings were house cleaning days at our house. Nobody got to watch TV until the house was clean. Usually, that wasn't until the cartoons were over (or almost over) and American Bandstand came on, which my older siblings insisted on watching. (I hated it). I would occasionally get to watch, if the house got cleaned faster than usual, or if I finished my chores sometimes my parents would let me watch while my siblings continued their chores.

I was thinking about what shows I watched, and you know, I don't remember. I remember School House Rock fondly. I remember watching Looney Tunes. I don't know what else I watched on Saturdays on the rare times I got to watch.

Xerus

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of Saturday morning cartoon memories.
Saturday mornings were house cleaning days at our house. Nobody got to watch TV until the house was clean. Usually, that wasn't until the cartoons were over (or almost over) and American Bandstand came on, which my older siblings insisted on watching. (I hated it). I would occasionally get to watch, if the house got cleaned faster than usual, or if I finished my chores sometimes my parents would let me watch while my siblings continued their chores.

I was thinking about what shows I watched, and you know, I don't remember. I remember School House Rock fondly. I remember watching Looney Tunes. I don't know what else I watched on Saturdays on the rare times I got to watch.
I'm sorry to hear that. That almost seems like a crime to deprive kids of Saturday Morning cartoons.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, cowgirl. In my house, cartoon watching was the first order of business.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Some people might feel sorry for cartoon watches because it might be look upon as not having much of a life.:embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Some people might feel sorry for cartoon watches because it might be look upon as not having much of a life.:embarrassed:
I feel sorry for cartoon watchers, since now we have to sleep in on Saturdays. Other than TMNT and Spider-man, there's nothing interresting left.