Save Our Snowth.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! *Adds Jeanette and both Jessicas, one a hot hopper, the other in cardboard utout form. Feel free to figure that last one out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When you say "both Jessicas", you're not including a character I've developed named Jessica into the mix are you? She hasn't even been built yet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope... Jessica 1 is, as I said, the red-hot hopper. Jessica 2 was recently made available when her QB dropped her off. *Stares lovingly at the cutout of her in leather outfit from "These Boots Were Made For Walking". What? If Luke can have his penguin-pinching Brittney cutout, I can have my own too fright?

Erherm... Never mind. Carry on with your Jessica Snowth.
*Leaves Kathy Greenwood for Snowth's collection.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I've never used it in a derogatory term, and I feel that anybody who thinks of it that way is reading into it too much.

Daniel

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I've never used it in a derogatory term, and I feel that anybody who thinks of it that way is reading into it too much.

Daniel

ever played the oddworld games? (abe's oddesee, munch's adventures) they call their hero a schmuck, I think its a funny word

Teheheman

Reaction score
ever played the oddworld games? (abe's oddesee, munch's adventures) they call their hero a schmuck, I think its a funny word
No, but I call just about everybody a schmuck. Even myself......probably more than I should but that's beside the point ya know?

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No, but I call just about everybody a schmuck. Even myself......probably more than I should but that's beside the point ya know?

Daniel
Agreed. Now... let's end this argument and have some toast spread with some Schmuckers jelly.

:crazy:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Mmmmmm, Schmuckers, you know with a name like that it HAS to be good

Daniel