Save Our Snowth.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I was always more of a grape jelly man myself. I wonder why they don't make like green grape jelly. It's always like purple, and they look like they always make it out of red grapes but I prefer the green ones myself. If it's good enough for wine, why not jelly?

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
They don't really use green grapes for wine very often, often they're white grapes (hence, White Zinfandel). Also, the green ones generally aren't considered sweet enough for jam, although I have seen it done.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... But green grapes are also considered white, so meh. *Eating some Grapes of Generosity. You guys want any? *Shows cave filled with sweet grapes.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*little faeries try to stop everyone from eating the grapes*

I've got a bad feeling about this... *reaches for a grape*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh come on Alex, it'll be okay if we share. *Hands her the current stem. :insatiable:

Teheheman

Reaction score
*eats the grapes that I brought from home* These grapes are pretty good. I don't want any cave grapes thanks you very much.

Daniel

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw you guys are the greatest people ever! I can't believe that you did this for him! And I'm so glad that he's come back! I never really left, but I only lurk... it's hard to post here for me now. But with my bestest buddy back, it might be a bit easier! ^____^

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh...Lurking Pepper...That explains all the sneezing...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This place has had too much too little Pepper! *Cracks dishes. Everything's better with Pepper! *Tosses some pepper in Peppersi-Cola drink.