Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Nick22

Reaction score
Yes! Thats A Sign! A Really Good Sign! :smile::smile::smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
i still dont have any :frown: im saving up.

Davina

Reaction score
oooh.. now we just need a price mark... *crosses fingers and really hoped the new "job" she got actually starts giving me work so i can get money*

muppetperson

Reaction score
The price on fozzie just depends which option MR will go with.China is still a possability, but the custom made Fozzies are still being looked at.However, with the quotes they have so far, they think that it would be best not to make him as it will upset a lot of people with the high price.But fear not, more quotes are being looked at plus other leads.
And I would say he will still be second half of next year.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
DA BEAR! :embarrassed:

I told you all to have faith.. See what crossing fingers gets you! Now you believe in Santa don't you? :wink:

BTW wanted to impart on you guys a story about a Vernon, CT woman (27) that was killed when her SUV slammed pinning her between the vehicle and a tree. She was a major Muppet nut, so much that word got to me and Animal and kermit were asked to appear for the event. So I brought my Animal and Kermit and in true Henson fashion prepped both replicas in privacy, making them appropriately posed for the occasion. (was not a religious event.) Then they were wheeled out on their individual stages draped in fabric, then presented. It absoluetly made the parents event. Afterwords before breaking them down, I offered to have whomever wanted photos taken with the Muppets. There is a nice keepsake for the parents with Kermit sitting on their laps while holding both of their hands. Like Jim's memorial service, the event was full of dancing, song, and butterflies. So to more peopl than us crazies, these replicas are still bringing that Muppet happiness to the masses.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
That is the single most depressing post I've ever read -thanks for sharing keV:sympathy:

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Sorry man, at least when I took pics of the family and friends, I made them say tadpole, wocka wocka, BEAT DRUM! and Hi Ho! (of course I posed them differently each time. double checking Muppet line of sight) I just wished that I had Gonzo to add to the family's happiness. There was someone at the function that had her degree in Puppeteering. She was keeping an eye on "the kids" and couldn't believe The Muppets were there. I asked her to help me breakdown so that she could get one on one time with them. It made her day. I was sooo glad i could do that for her. Prepping for the event, I had to get in the mindset of both Muppets. Thinking ahead. Normally Kermit woulod wear his Santa hat around this time, but I didn't want the family being reminded that it was the holiday season loosing their daughter, and I also didn't want kermit to have a TADA! There's the urn look to him. But keeping Animal in control is near impossible. I didn't want either to look somber.

KK

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin, thank you for sharing that story although very tragic and upsetting.:sympathy: I am glad you were able to help out the family. I know that everyone here would like to wish her family and friends the best at this difficult time. I am sure that funeral was touching and heartfelt as well.