Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Right after I mention there being few Oregonians on any board, a new one shows up. It's like some kind of movement or something.

Pre-ordering now might seem weird. When was the last new picture of Fozzie shown?
Only 3 Artist prototypes were made in 2007.one of these was photographed at comic con of that year.There are no new pictures of Fozzie till a factory or workshop is found and a sample made.
Forgot to mention that 1 factory prototype was made in china, but as it was bad, no photos was released.

Carnby

Reaction score
Yeah, I read about that. I wish a photo had been taken just so we could see how bad it was. 'can't even begin to imagine.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Only 3 Artist prototypes were made in 2007.one of these was photographed at comic con of that year.There are no new pictures of Fozzie till a factory or workshop is found and a sample made.
Forgot to mention that 1 factory prototype was made in china, but as it was bad, no photos was released.
Hi Muppetperson, do you work for Master Replicas?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am helping MR to get things moving with Fozzie.MR have just launched a new look site, but unfortunately,they have lost all the posts, which includes the Fozzie poll and I cant log into the forum anymore.
PS Just worked out how to get into the MR forum(By logging into your account first,then clicking forum) and have added another Fozzie poll.

Davina

Reaction score
always something... hate forum moves.. hopefully they'll find everything again

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am helping MR to get things moving with Fozzie.MR have just launched a new look site, but unfortunately,they have lost all the posts, which includes the Fozzie poll and I cant log into the forum anymore.
PS Just worked out how to get into the MR forum(By logging into your account first,then clicking forum) and have added another Fozzie poll.

According to Tom, the new site will not have the old post. But you can still find them in archive from the old forum when it goes up. Also, the new website is still not up yet.

muppetperson

Reaction score
According to Tom, the new site will not have the old post. But you can still find them in archive from the old forum when it goes up. Also, the new website is still not up yet.
Yes it is! And you will not be pleased because you will come on as a guest and your posts are N/A.Looks like there are a few things to iron out.Even the last visitor date is wrong, unless I really did last visit in 1970!:eek:(just noticed the last visit seems to be fixed now)

Nick22

Reaction score
so on a scale of 1-10, how close r we to getting our bear? 1 being the farlest and 10 being the closest.:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would say 5 out of 10, as it could still go either way.
www.masterreplicas.com
You will notice that they now include a group picture in the muppet box, which includes Fozzie.