Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I voted A, but sadly I won't be able to buy one anytime soon.

I'm totally broke, :embarrassed:.

Right now I have Kermit and Gonzo replicas, Fozzie would be nice to have and if I had a job right now I would totally save the money for it. But the ones I, personally, would love to have are Rowlf and Janice

muppetperson

Reaction score
While your heart is in the right place, please be honest.It is important to have a honest poll otherwise MR will come after us asking where the 500 "money is no object" buyers are!.To vote A, you must be able to follow through, which it seems you cant do right now.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
While your heart is in the right place, please be honest.It is important to have a honest poll otherwise MR will come after us asking where the 500 "money is no object" buyers are!.To vote A, you must be able to follow through, which it seems you cant do right now.
I don't really understand what you mean?

There isn't anything on that poll has says you would buy it right away, I didn't buy Kermit right away.

How would they be able to keep track of who voted on a poll? If I didn't post that I voted, no one would of know I vote.

Like I said there isn't anything saying you would be one right away, I said if I could I would. That statement on that poll was "If money is no object" if it means would you buy one right away than it should stated "Yes I would and Money is no object" or something along thoes lines.

Basicailly my understanding was if you had money to spend on whatever you wanted would you buy it and I said yes I would. I was being honset. I'm sorry if I did something wrong in your eyes, but I honsetly don't think I did anything wrong.

Oh I'm sorry it does say "yes Money is no object," so I was wrong on that one, but however I did see don't see how it means would you buy one right away like the day it comes out.

Well I guess I see your point I'm sorry.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I doubt if Fozzie is released that it will be anytime soon. We're looking at nearly a year at best. They still haven't located the factory or worked out the kinks in the design translation much less made the many pieces. I hope there will be a payment plan. :embarrassed:

Davina

Reaction score
or at least enough advanced notice on the price point that we can scrimp and save up for him...

then just need to plot to get piggy so i can build my Muppet Nativity... hehehe

muppetperson

Reaction score
I don't really understand what you mean?

There isn't anything on that poll has says you would buy it right away, I didn't buy Kermit right away.

How would they be able to keep track of who voted on a poll? If I didn't post that I voted, no one would of know I vote.

Like I said there isn't anything saying you would be one right away, I said if I could I would. That statement on that poll was "If money is no object" if it means would you buy one right away than it should stated "Yes I would and Money is no object" or something along thoes lines.

Basicailly my understanding was if you had money to spend on whatever you wanted would you buy it and I said yes I would. I was being honset. I'm sorry if I did something wrong in your eyes, but I honsetly don't think I did anything wrong.

Oh I'm sorry it does say "yes Money is no object," so I was wrong on that one, but however I did see don't see how it means would you buy one right away like the day it comes out.

Well I guess I see your point I'm sorry.
You dont have to buy him right away, but you voted presuming that you will have the money, but what if you dont? But you did raise an interesting point-how many of the A voters will be able to follow through and how many have just voted hoping they will get the money somehow or that once Fozzie is made, that the price might get discounted once there arent enough buyers?

pdxmuppet

Reaction score
Fozzie

Hi all-

I have been waiting for the Fozzie replica since last year. I already have Gonzo and Animal and my kids love them, I check on the Master Replica's site at least weekly... How about a pre-ordering option with a $200 deposit? That might give them the motivation to get started...

By the way, I am new to the forum but have been checking regularly for quite some time as a guest.

muppetperson

Reaction score
MR's policy is not to charge till the item ships.So they would have to break with tradition, which could get confusing because it gets unconsistant-not charging for some and pre charging on others.Unless, maybe if they didnt sell Fozzie direct, but gave some other site the selling rights, maybe muppetcentral could do it with a link to a private MR account? But to charge a deposit, the full price will have to be know, and at this stage, the edition size and price are not known till all the options are reviewed.

Carnby

Reaction score
Right after I mention there being few Oregonians on any board, a new one shows up. It's like some kind of movement or something.

Pre-ordering now might seem weird. When was the last new picture of Fozzie shown?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Hi all-

I have been waiting for the Fozzie replica since last year. I already have Gonzo and Animal and my kids love them, I check on the Master Replica's site at least weekly... How about a pre-ordering option with a $200 deposit? That might give them the motivation to get started...

By the way, I am new to the forum but have been checking regularly for quite some time as a guest.

Welcome aboard neighbor!