Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

rtgentry

Reaction score
So I am right that MR is thinking of making a SMALLER fozzie for a Higher price?
First off, a smaller fozzie would really not look good with the others. UNLESS it was maybe a half bodied Fozzie.

ANy thoughts of a half bodied fozzie to display?
Maybe sell the bottom as an add on ?

muppetperson

Reaction score
No, by smaller edition, I mean less Fozzies made.He will still be 1:1 scale.I dont think the license would allow for a half(legless) Fozzie, because then people could easily turn him into a puppet.

Carnby

Reaction score
I'm sure if they made him in a smaller scale, there'd be a riot somewhere. Especially considering how cool he's going to be in full-size, and how long people've been waiting for this one.

Ignohippo

Reaction score
That pic is certainly a good sign. I can't imagine they would put a picture on their site that just happened to have the three characters they've released so far + Fozzie if there were no hope! This is the first thing I've seen in the past year that has me optimistic!

Nick22

Reaction score
i cants waits tills he comes! :smile: im so excited! :smile:

madkatmindless

Reaction score
Hope they keep this going!

I've been a HUGE Muppets fan since I was a kid. Now my kids love them. We just received Gonzo in the mail, and I hope and pray, that they follow through with Fozzie. Even if they have to take a break in 2010 with a smaller photo puppet (fingers crossed for Pepe or Rizzo). :rolleyes:

I would love to eventually have the entire Electric Mayhem in our living room!:big_grin: