1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Save the Fozzie Replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by muppetperson, Sep 26, 2008.

?

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

1. Yes. money is no object

122 vote(s)
    45.2%
  2. Yes. if he is $400-$600

40 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. Yes. if he is less than $400

91 vote(s)
    33.7%
  4. No

17 vote(s)
    6.3%

1. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Yes thank you very much muppetperson...you are the man. thanks for everything that you did to get these going. ;)
  2. Telly

Telly Active Member

I think starting with Fozzie would be a good thing.

1) The main people buying these are those of us that already have them

2) there are so many people out there that aren't Muppet fans but still love Fozzie

C) He's a recognizable character
  3. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

I'm outta here. Sorry one a**h*le has to ruin it for everyone. And pardon my language, but he just fries my bacon... and I get along with EVERYONE. Well, I guess from now on, I'll have to say almost everyone.

:p

P.S. I wish there was an "ignore" feature on the board like there is in chatrooms.
  4. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

rully, if this is what ur gonna talk about, take it to a different thread. honestly. i have no idea what u three have against each other, but i dont think i want to know, and i definatly dont need to.
  5. MuppetCaper

I have nothing against anyone, it's just that things from the past keep getting brought up that should have ended a lot time ago. Also, WOE had nothing to do with the incident that me and Kevin had back the days, we both got over it and let it go. I apologized to him ....the end. He wasn't even a part of what went on and how he got into it, no one will ever know. You noticed that I didn't bring anything up, he was the one that lashed out at me this time, and personally, I don't care. I am here to talk about Muppet stuff....NOT him. He is no celebraty or anything than just a person like me. And you are right, take it somewhere else, not here.

So can we please talk about the posers and move on? and let the bacon keep frying till it burns?
  6. Davina

Davina Member

for everyone. .
    there is always the ignore button in your head...
    we are mostly adults here and should be able to see that "hey. there's a post by someone I'm not on good terms with, i will skip over it"
    it is possible.. try it...
    now, settle down before i have to send you all to your rooms without supper...
    or slip back into work mode and ban you all from the library... :)
  7. MuppetCaper

I totally agree...also, nothing was said out of text, or directed to anyone in particular. I do feel that muppetpson deserves the credit and brings us the news more than anyone else. He worked this hard to get these here. I am sure you all agree.
  8. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i agree 100%. muppetperson had been an EXTREME help and i dont think we can thank him enough. :D
  9. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

Just tell me who's selling the new posers and save the drama fo yo mama.
  10. Telly

Telly Active Member

No diggity!
  11. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when we expect to get our first glimpse of the bear?
  12. Davina

Davina Member

from the sounds of what was said.. we might see some sort of something at comic-con this summer...

though you never know.. we might see something show up before then...
    (ie, no one really has a firm date on that yet..)
  13. MuppetCaper

I know for a fact that it takes Terry quite some time to make these, I don't think it will be that soon, but I cannot wait to see what character he is going to do. I better start saving my pennies!
  14. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Terry ain't doing the posers Muppetcaper
  15. Davina

Davina Member

i'm really only expecting conceptual art or something along those lines for comic con.. but you never know... would be nice to see some sort of mock up done by then.. depending on who is doing them now and what they are actually doing.. heck, the announcement may be all we get at comic con.. but even that would be good news
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm expecting an announcement and a poster. More would be cool, but I won't get my hopes up.
  17. MuppetCaper

I am sure he is making the prototype like he always have unless someone else is.
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oh, yeah. Wasn't the original prototype swiped? Terry still has one handy right?
  19. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i thought terry built the first one. did he? now im confused
  20. Davina

Davina Member

Terry built the first prototypes, yes.. one was taken apart for patterns and the other one or 2 have mysteriously vanished as i recall...
    someone mentioned earlier that they had spoken with Terry and he had said that no one had talked to him yet about doing any more protoypes of fozzie or others.. i'm sure that they have to get things settled with the licences before they can do anything along those lines though.. i mean, we don't even know who is taking over yet... (much speculation, but nothing official...)