Scarecroe's Files

Convincing John

Reaction score
I was wondering that myself. Anyone know what happened?

Convincing John

Vic Romano

Reaction score
From what I'm to understand, this is not a temporary thing. If I remember correctly, scarecroe is charged by the amount of bandwidth he uses which increased dramatically after members would post links to his files. He asked a couple senior members here to spread the word not to post such links in their posts but inevitably it just got to be too much so the files were removed. It sucks 'cause that was a secret goldmine.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I say...it really has gone. I wasn't believing that at first. Yes, people have miss used it. Yes, it probably had too many people linking to it. Yes, it's not fair to expect Scarecroe to keep it up for us to gobble from. Yes, I know. But...I miss it...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hope he brings it back. Sorry if we've missed used it Scarecroe. I wished you would bring it back for us who didn't miss use it. We all miss it here.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I don't suppose we can find such great files anyware else?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
The Backstage left site aswell as the muppet show cheat sheet are also not working, for me anyway.
I always thought that site could be shut down , thats what happens when too many people visit a website and you dont have the funds to cover server costs.

What might be a better idea is to have a password to access that part of the site and only let people who can be trusted have access to it.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
What might be a better idea is to have a password to access that part of the site and only let people who can be trusted have access to it.
Well, the thing there is how do you determine who can be trusted with the password?

-Kim