Scarecroe's Files

Convincing John

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
From what I'm to understand, this is not a temporary thing. If I remember correctly, scarecroe is charged by the amount of bandwidth he uses which increased dramatically after members would post links to his files. He asked a couple senior members here to spread the word not to post such links in their posts but inevitably it just got to be too much so the files were removed. It sucks 'cause that was a secret goldmine.
Oh, so that's what happened. I didn't know. That's too bad the site's gone. I just liked looking at all the rare clips and stuff on it. The Ernie and the Ice Cream Cone Man bit was one of my favorite clips from that site.

:stick_out_tongue: "I want a chocolate, strawberry, peach, vanilla, banana, pistachio, peppermint, lemon, orange, butterscotch ice cream cone."

Convincing John

Effralyo

Reaction score
And I found in there a darn rare pic with Wembley Headstand.....
:sobs:
Drats. We`ve lost the main goldmine.

Ryan

Reaction score
Scott asked people to save the files to their harddrive and not view them directly off the site, saving bandwith. I guess certain people didn't follow these directions, leading to this.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
So, is the muppet show cheat sheet and backstage left also gone for good? aswell as the muppet show fanclub archive?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, hello there Barry. Not seen you around these parts much latly. How do de do?

mikealan

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
What happened to http://mfiles.scarecroe.com? It used to be online but is no longer.
This is so upsetting! The AOL people really don't like the rare pics from The Muppets and Sesame Street anymore and they're really never showing them anymore. I'm telling you, scarecroe.com will no longer have more Muppet pics and will have no fun Muppet/Sesame/Henson stuff at all. :frown:

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Must be the case.....Must be the case.....for the fact that trama is gonna be created in here, hope so not. :concern:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey guys. I don't post here as much these days, so I'm just finding this thread now. I appreciate the concern, and I'm glad you've enjoyed the little of what's been there. I haven't decided what to do with the pages yet, but it may not be gone for good. I'll have to see what happens.

mikealan

Reaction score
The Muppet Show Cheat Sheet and Backstage Left are back! :smile: