Scary Classic Muppet Sketches

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Were there any Classic Muppet Sketches on the Muppet Show that Scared you when you were younger? When I was Young I was Afraid of Hugga Wugga, The Ugly song on the Milton Berle Episode, Inchworm, Iv'e Got you Under My Skin, and The Pigs in Space Skerch with Gonzo and Big Mama. If there is any Muppet Show Sketches that scared you......I feel your Pain.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I used to be terrified of the monsters. Especially if they were eating another character.

Elchippo

Reaction score
"whistle a happy tune" with Julie Andrews is the scariest TMS number I know of....

When i was younger, I would get close to the TV screen to prove to myself that I wasn't scared when the line of monsters (Sweetums, Thog, etc.) came dancing out. I thought it was creepy when i was 3 or 4

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I used to be terrified of the monsters. Especially if they were eating another character.
Me too. Especially Gorgon Heap. I used to have to close my eyes during the "Inchworm" skit with Lenny.

muppet maniac

Reaction score

Same here.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I loved the Inchworm skit, but oddly enough I used to be scared of the Andy Williams Muppets in the "Jubilee Time" segment.

Dantagon

Reaction score
Being that I am to young to have seen the eary setches of TMS or anything else. I did watch the Dark Crystal a few times in my early years. I know it isn't one of the shows, but it is still Jim Henson related. I always hid during the darker parts of the movie. The skecsies (sp?) were never my favorite creature in that movie. :eek:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I LOVED the monsters, I was scared of the caricature muppets.

Java

Reaction score
I don't remember be scared by any sketches but my mom says the Count was creepy. Maybe he was for me but all I remember is the Batty-Bat and loving that so much that he wasn't creepy to me.