Schulz/Peanuts Thread

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Peggy Jean was a brunette, and she's the one Charlie Brown went to buy a pair of gloves for her for Christmas to keep "her pretty hands warm."

Unfortunately for him, after buying them, she showed up at the same Mall and showed him the new gloves her mom had just bought her. Snoopy ended up with the ones Chuck purchased! :smile:

Poor Charlie Brown.

I really feel for him. No cards or letters, no kites in the air, never wins...man do I live his life...I cannot fly kites or win anything either.

Well, once I won a drawing contest and got $25 in savings bonds, but it's value when I cashed it in was only $5. But I needed the $5 then, not $25 in 10 years!!

Good Grief!
F:frown: Z

Kye

Reaction score
NEW SHOW!!!

For all of you Fans Of the 2 musicals..."Your a good Man Charlie Brown" and "snoopy, the musical" I just wanted to let you know that Starting in 2003 a third production will be added. "A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS " will begin to tour. It will not Debut on Broadway and will be a Non- Equity Production, But it is being being worked on by some of the folks who helped revise Your a good man for Its 99? broadway revisal. It is Being produced by Strawberry Productions. A company that produces kids tours like Alvin and the Chipmunks, live on stage and Garfield live, but it will be live action(humans) , unlike the show in Mall of America(costumed Characters). Just thought you would like to know

:smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Thats great news! Will the rights be up for productions outside the tour?

Kye

Reaction score
Nate,
Probably not at the same time. The tour is being booked the Clearchannel.... A radio buff like you could find out if its on its way by calling them or strawberry productions... www.strawberryproductions.com

radionate

Reaction score
ClearChannel's the enemy. LOL!

I work for Entercom media. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOAH! Way cool info!! Where'd you learn about this at? Got a link??

Exciting! :smile:

I always have wanted to do a puppet show with Charlie Brown characters in it.

FOZ

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the news. "A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS" production would be great to see indeed! :big_grin:

Kye

Reaction score
I am an Actor as well and Tried to audition, but I couldnt get back to NYC in time. I will look for an info page on the show. I know its coming to Louisville this December!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Nate,
Probably not at the same time. The tour is being booked the Clearchannel.... A radio buff like you could find out if its on its way by calling them or strawberry productions... www.strawberryproductions.com
It looks like it wouldn't be available for independent productions yet from the look of their other shows.

Very interesting though. I hope to see/hear more about it in the future.

Drtooth

Reaction score
WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD TO BRING YOU A PEANUTS NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

(News man comes running up to the desk)

Playing Mantis has announced plans to release a new set of Charlie Brown All Stars figures, in which they are all in baseball uniforms. Included in the set is a playsey of the Baseball diamond and includes both Pepermint Patty and Marcie!!!

(Gets pelted by thousands of Baseballs and sinks behind desk...)