Scooter pictures from the latest Muppet Christmas show

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He must be stoned out of his mind, too--no pupils. Or, is it that being stoned makes your pupils larger??

I don't know about this stuff.

Is there a doctor in the house?

:big_grin: <--"Here I am!"

"No! Here!"-->:sympathy:

(Wow, did that just get silly or what?)

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ya know, when it was a quick clip in the special it wasn't that bad, but a still shot frozen forever in time is down right scary.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, well said.

And I mean, its freakin' HUGE! I expected a small thing in the upper left corner, but instead I see...THAT!

-Matt

Beauregard

Reaction score
One wonders what Scooter could posabily have been thinking. What next? Miss Piggy strip dancing?:wink: LOL

Actually this is quite a sad state for the Muppets. (Though it was shown as a bad thing wasn't it?)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*sigh*

Beauregard, I'm trying to think of a way to say this without offending you.

It was just funny! The Muppets have done plenty of things like that before! Example: During the commentary on MFS, Gonzo mentions "I think I know that cow." Rizzo replies: "I think you know that chicken, too, if you know what I mean. Huh? Huh? Hehehehe!"

Example2: Kermit, TMTM: "Oh, the sounds of love! Sooey! Oink oink!"

Example3: TGMC, Statler: "Wladorf, wake up! Here come the bikinis!" Waldorf: "Oh, boy! We'd better syncronize our pace makers!"

And these 3 examples aren't even the ones we normally think of when we think of sexual content in Muppet projects! (Raquel Welch episode with the sequin loincloth dance. Hubba hubba!) Not to mention all the Land of Gorch sketches.

Sure, all of these are just talking about sexual stuff, rather than showing it (I didn't personally find the cage-dance scene sexual, so much as repulsive:wink: ), but it's still the same thing.

Ah, well. It doesn't really matter what I think anyway.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
He must be stoned out of his mind, too--no pupils. Or, is it that being stoned makes your pupils larger??
His eyes are closed... for some reason, the person who designed that Muppet Scooter must have seen muppet babies... since his eyes are on his glasses, his pupils are actually his eyelids, they are closed and form an upsidedown U.

Watch muppet babies, and the same thing will happen if Scooter or Skeeter closes thier eyes!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
*sigh*

Beauregard, I'm trying to think of a way to say this without offending you.

No problem, Scooter.

It was just funny! The Muppets have done plenty of things like that before! Example: During the commentary on MFS, Gonzo mentions "I think I know that cow." Rizzo replies: "I think you know that chicken, too, if you know what I mean. Huh? Huh? Hehehehe!"

Example2: Kermit, TMTM: "Oh, the sounds of love! Sooey! Oink oink!"

Example3: TGMC, Statler: "Wladorf, wake up! Here come the bikinis!" Waldorf: "Oh, boy! We'd better syncronize our pace makers!"

And these 3 examples aren't even the ones we normally think of when we think of sexual content in Muppet projects! (Raquel Welch episode with the sequin loincloth dance. Hubba hubba!) Not to mention all the Land of Gorch sketches.

Sure, all of these are just talking about sexual stuff, rather than showing it (I didn't personally find the cage-dance scene sexual, so much as repulsive:wink: ), but it's still the same thing.

Ah, well. It doesn't really matter what I think anyway.
OK, I'll stop going on about it. I think I understnad now. And it was showing the things that they wouldn't do anyway. I still think that it is a shame that the Muppets lowerd to doing somthing like that, (but then again they have had Haunted House in the archives forever), I won't go on about it any more. OK?