Scooter pictures from the latest Muppet Christmas show

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
His eyes are closed... for some reason, the person who designed that Muppet Scooter must have seen muppet babies... since his eyes are on his glasses, his pupils are actually his eyelids, they are closed and form an upsidedown U.

Watch muppet babies, and the same thing will happen if Scooter or Skeeter closes thier eyes!
I didn';t think of it like that. I guess if Scooter were to close his eyes, that's how it would look.

Just a quick note. The sims, a game for teens, has a cgae for dancing and the sims dance in it. It's not a sexual thing, it's a fun thing. I mean, that's how you dance in a club, I assume. And also it was a world where the muppets were "ruined". If the new muppet show opens with Scooter cage dancing, then we have a problem.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
No problem, Scooter.

OK, I'll stop going on about it. I think I understnad now. And it was showing the things that they wouldn't do anyway. I still think that it is a shame that the Muppets lowerd to doing somthing like that, (but then again they have had Haunted House in the archives forever), I won't go on about it any more. OK?
Beau, don't worry about what I said too much. You're right. This isn't the best example of a classic Muppet scene. But, I was almost glad they put it in there. Don't get me wrong. I didn't, necessarily, like it, although I did find it hillarious. I liked that they put it in there because the Muppets have been getting a bad name of being children's entertainment.