Scooter, we hardly KNOW YA!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
And on yet another side-note, while it is true that several members of MC's fanfic community have accepted Sara as Scooter's girlfriend, not everyone has, and I think it's important that we bear that in mind, especially outside of the fanfic section- the lines of what we create and what the company creates can sometimes be easily blurred.
I agree. My personal opinion is that Scooter is currently single and not looking for anybody at the moment. He's content in his bachelorhood.

-Kim

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
And yet, the green-jacketed gofer is awfully popular with those of us who have two X chromosomes.
Cases in point:

1. The RHLC. 'Nuff said.

2. The episode of the Muppet Show in which Lynda Carter was a guest. During the musical number 'Orange Colored Sky,' after Scooter comes crashing onto the scene as Super Scooter, Lynda picks him up and gives him a kiss on the nose. (I thought that was sweet.)

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
BEAR said:
But if Scooter can't be humanoid, then what are Bunsen, Beaker, Lewis Kazagger, Beauregard, Mildred? None of them look exactly human either. Some more so than others.
Beauregard clearly has fur....
Mildred is ... Mildred.
Lewis, Beaker, and Bunsen have noses, ears, and normal looking mouthes.. Scooter has a permanate grin, like almost all Fraggles have... It'd be funny if Scooter and Gobo where seperated at birth.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Relax, Sara, I've got room for the whole forum in the bomb shelter. And it's VERY secure. I just need to finish up the rec room and the professional-grade three-oven kitchen.

I'll ask special agents Leland, Closter and the others if we can have use of the space underneath Jim's Coffee Shop...and you didn't hear that from me.
Wait a sec...is this bomb shelter IRL (in real life) or here on these forums??

If it is an IRL bomb shelter, I'd be happy to come and meet you guys, most of you for the first time.

BJ

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
And yet, the green-jacketed gofer is awfully popular with those of us who have two X chromosomes.
When the Muppets hosted The Tonight Show in the '70s, Kermit and Scooter were having a conversation with Leo Sayer. Kermit was asking Leo how he hides from all his adoring female fans.

Scooter pipes in with, "I wear a bag over my head!"

Kermit: "For what?"

Scooter: "Well, to hide from the girls!"

Kermit: "Uh, what girls?"

Scooter...uh...the ones who don't chase me..."

Kermit: "Yeah." Lol

We Got Us

Reaction score

PhsychoChimp said:
in the Muppet Movie, said he can't wait to get his board out there.​

When did he say that, and what board are you talking about?​
I remember hearing that too, when they are in the bus driving to Hollywood, you can barely hear lots of Muppets bantering about the scenery and Scooter says "I can't wait to get my board out there!" presumably referring to the California beach, but he also owns a skateboard. (Muppet Show: Anne Murray).
Does he have a girlfriend?
Yes. It's me. >Pouty Miss Piggy face<

And as for his life's loves... Well, guess it's cause we've taken her into the family... But I'm pretty much attached to the notion that his current girlfriend is one Sara Vines known as ReneeLouvier, and his family origins were captured in her Sadie's Stories series of fanfics.
Wait...wait....who....Sara?! >wells up with tears< No! Could it be my friends at MC have betrayed me?! >sniff sniff<

No but seriously, we've speculated a lot, but as far as real Disney-approved fact goes Scooter is still a lot of near-sighted orange mystery. Sadly, a lot of that has to do with not many people caring the way they do about Gonzo. On the other hand, I kind of like leaving it open for speculation. No more of this 'Sara' stuff...:wink: