Season 1 Chorus Girls

P

Princeton

Are the chorus girls in the Season 1 opening, as well as the male characters, all voiced by Richard?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I don't know, but I noticed at the end of the theme song, when they're on the pedestals (that's probably spelled wrong), the chorus girls are just propped up

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't think it would make much sense that they'd all be voiced by Richard. After all, Janice is one of the chorus girls and Richard didn't voice her until season two. I'm assuming, it's Richard as Piggy (or maybe Frank), Erin as Janice and some other performers voicing the other two. I'm just guessing though.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I don't think it would make much sense that they'd all be voiced by Richard. After all, Janice is one of the chorus girls and Richard didn't voice her until season two. I'm assuming, it's Richard as Piggy (or maybe Frank), Erin as Janice and some other performers voicing the other two. I'm just guessing though.
At the point that that intro was taped, tho, both Piggy and Janice were still chorus girls (or at least Janice was doubling as one), and by that logic I doubt either one had a regular performer. Also of note is the fact that they are all singing in unison to a pre-recorded track, so whoever did the voices wasn't necessarily doing the puppeteering. I think Richard and whomever else (Jerry? Eren?) just pre-recorded the track and then whoever was working on that intro did the puppeteering.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole