Season 3 DVD - What should be on it?

peyjenk

Reaction score
I'd like to see a guest star retrospective... interviews with celebs who appeared on the show, their favorite parts, funniest memories, etc.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that Season 4 might be the best set to include The Muppets go to the Movies, since Dudley Moore was a guest that season. And if there's an argument against including it due to being more of a GMC promotion (which I don't agree with, much), I'd just like to say that the Weezer music video and The Muppets on the Muppets are less related to the show.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think that Season 4 might be the best set to include The Muppets go to the Movies, since Dudley Moore was a guest that season. And if there's an argument against including it due to being more of a GMC promotion (which I don't agree with, much), I'd just like to say that the Weezer music video and The Muppets on the Muppets are less related to the show.
I agree completely on both counts. :smile:

I also always kinda wished for a guest star retrospective as well.

superboober

Reaction score
I'm thinking perhaps interviews with Sam Pottle and the musical staff on how they determined which songs went into which episodes and so on.

I'd also take a wager that a third season set would feature Fozzie on the box, going by the progression we've had to date. :embarrassed:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know if the current writers strike would effect main menu video footage, but if the next set does have new footage, I hope that it is either hosted by Scooter or by Beauregard and Beaker, or perhaps both.

Skye

Reaction score
I'm another one who would absolutely love to see the Muppet Morsels again. Despite the fact that some of the facts were repeated in different episodes, it was always fun to read them and learn from them. I missed them a lot on the second season! I'm definitely hoping they reappear on the third season, and hopefully the following seasons, as well.

I would also absolutely love to see the 60 Minutes show and the 30th Anniversary special. So many fun Muppet things!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I didn't care much either way for the morsels, but man...most people wanted those in season two's release! I can't imagine Disney omitting that next time out. I just hope they are displayed in a more tasteful way than in series one. They seemed to pop up and cover so much of the screen at the most inopportune times. Much of the trivia didn't intrigue me enough for the intrusion. Also the text was riddled with misspellings (I should talk, though). There have been many improvements in DVD design since then so they'd likely look better and not have dancing stars and disembodied Kermit heads bouncing around the information.

I wonder what Muppet will be chosen for season three's packaging. I'm guessing Gonzo, Fozzie or possibly Scooter, Animal or Rowlf (even though brown packaging might not be the best choice).

My guess, orange Fozzie-colored felt with either his hat or tie in frame. :embarrassed:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I didn't care much either way for the morsels, but man...most people wanted those in season two's release! I can't imagine Disney omitting that next time out.
Yeah. I'm sure that most people like myself had naturally taken for granted that that was going to be the standard re-curring trademark feature of the Muppet Show season sets.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what you said about the morsels and the retrospective, can't think of anything else to add