Season 3 DVD - What should be on it?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What about "The Muppets Go Hollywood" special shown for the release of TMM? TMM totally came out during this year of TMS and I think having The Muppets Go Hollywood would be a good choice. I think "The Muppets Go To the Movies" should be saved for Season 5.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Isn't the documentary "Of Muppets and Men" being planned for Season 5 officially?

Skye

Reaction score
Isn't the documentary "Of Muppets and Men" being planned for Season 5 officially?
I've heard some people randomly mention it, but I'm not sure if it's been officially announced. So, I'm not sure if it's fer sure... but I really hope it is. I would LOVE for that to be included in that season!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
It would be kinda cool if they Actually Put "Muppets on Puppets" as a bonus Feature :smile: :smile:. I guess that won't happen.

matleo

Reaction score
I found something else I think I'd like to see on a future release. There was a tv special about 5 years ago that aired in England called "I love Muppets" and they interviewed a lot of the guest stars and performers. haven't seen it myself but it sounds really cool. Would really like to see that.

--Matt

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Here's an idea that would be unlikely but cool. Apparently The Mickey Mouse Club TV show from the late '80s/early '90s held a contest and the winner got the chance to meet Jim Henson and company and watch them work on the 3-D show. A boy did win and they shot the segment, but because of some troubles with the Disney deal, it was never aired. Now THAT I would like to see!

matleo

Reaction score
I remember reading about that. If i recall correctly it wasn't cause of the Disney deal it was cause Henson had passed away shortly after it was filmed and the studio thought it best not to air it. I don't know how they'd feel about it now.

Might be interesting.

--Matt

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'd like to see a guest star retrospective... interviews with celebs who appeared on the show, their favorite parts, funniest memories, etc.
That would be good.But the sad thing is a good many are no longer with us.:frown:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's hard to imagine all this neat stuff being on the Season 3 dvd but I hope that some of it it does end up on there. The Fraggle Rock dvd's have so many neat interviews on them, and if you compare them to the TMS ones, it almost seems like Disney is holding out. We know they have all this cool stuff, so it is frustrating to know that they're not doing anything with it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I remember reading about that. If i recall correctly it wasn't cause of the Disney deal it was cause Henson had passed away shortly after it was filmed and the studio thought it best not to air it. I don't know how they'd feel about it now.

Might be interesting.

--Matt
Oh ok, yeah that makes sense as a reason too, thanks!