Season 36 Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK. Guess the easiest thing would be to add him as "The Packaging Tape Delivery Man" or Delivery Guy or Delivery Person, however it was you posted it above. I'll check it after making this post.
That is unless there's any objections or suggestions to have him under a different entry heading like "Super Chicken's Delivery Person"?
Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.

BEAR

Reaction score
Anybody know who provides the voices for The Count's singing Number of the Day organ? I recognize one of them as Martin Robinson and I think another is Fran Brill, but who are the others? Just a random curiosity. Thanks.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here are my best guesses:

1--Frank Oz
2, 6, 10, 14, 18--Fran Brill
3, 9, 13, 15--John Tartaglia
4, 12, 20--Stephanie D'Abruzzo
5, 11, 17--Marty Robinson
7, 19--David Rudman
8, 16--Joey Mazzarino

Matt Vogel could've been a voice, but I can't tell (it's hard to tell which is John and which is Matt; it's the same thing with Fran and Stephanie).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, thought 5 and 7 were Marty, cause it sounded like Telly's voice to me. Oh well.
Should the Counting Organ be added?

And is it Samara or Samera? Lost track of her name's pronunciation from yesterday's episode in my mind's memory box.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I forgot to check Samera's/Samara's name.

And yes, the Organ has a personality (20 of 'em!) and is a Muppet (or 20 of 'em), so yes, they can be added. Could they be labeled like so?:

The Count's Counting Organ: Pipe #1 (SS)
The Count's Counting Organ: Pipe #2 (SS)
The Count's Counting Organ: Pipe #3 (SS)
The Count's Counting Organ: Pipe #4 (SS)

...and so on?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Since they're all indiwidually-voiced pipes... I don't see vhy not!!

That'd make it 3771 entries, just waiting for a few name corrections like Samara/Samera's, the Candy Cane Lane Citizens, and the Hawaii Vacation kids when you get the chance MD. Have a vonderful day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
By the way, for the next four days I'll be on my fall break, so I probably won't be able to talk with you until next week.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh, a Fall Break? As opposed to a Spring Break? Man, you US college students are lucky. We just get the standard federal and state holidays like Veteran's Day and T-Day along with the Friday after, until Christmas vacations.
Hope you enjoy yourself MD. Oh, and when you get a chance to reply/answer the questions above just post away my friend.
Hope to hear from you soon.

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Matt Vogel could've been a voice, but I can't tell (it's hard to tell which is John and which is Matt; it's the same thing with Fran and Stephanie).

I didn't even think that Frank Oz was even one of them. I guessed Marty RObinson was 1. I can pretty much tell which is Fran Brill. Her voice is easy to pick out because it is so distinctive. The one's who guessed as being Stephanie are more operatic sounding, which is not the way Brill's voice is, so that makes sense. I thought Rudman was there. Tartaglia is tough because I don't really know his voice. Thanks for the help.

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
I forgot to check Samera's/Samara's name.

It was "Samara". I just checked. Also, yes, the Organ should be added as a character. It would be just like adding one of the random inanimate object Muppets from Elmo's World on there. It is a Muppet and has a voice, of course you should add it!

Question, when you make your listings, Ed, is it only Muppet characters or do you also include all human characters as well? Do you include non-human/non-Muppets as well, like Bernice the pigeon, Dorothy the goldfish, Chuckie Sue the hamster, etc..? Just curious.