Season 37 Press Kit

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Nah, these babies range from I'd say 4 inches (Robin, Rizzo, Pepe) to 6-7 inches standard to Sweetums who stands a mighty 10 inches tall.
They're all splendid and in-scale with each another. If you never collected 'em, then seeing as how you're up there in Canada... Get the to your Silver Snail store, the one place that supported the line through it's entire run... And from fellow Canuck, StryderWolf, they have 'em all grouped together in a grand display MOC/MIB.

Like I said, LMK if you'd be interested in doing some custom work... If not, s'okay.

BEAR

Reaction score
Your model looks pretty good. What is it made from, just paper products or emptied out cardboard box, right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. Count, I'm in the goold ol' U.S. of A. Only my girl lives in Canada...
2. BEAR, yeah, all the buildings were made from empty cardboard boxes, the walls are all thick cardboard, the scenery and the cover-ups for the buildings are all paper. The trees are actual fake trees I got at a craft store, along with little crates to put next to 123. Big Bird's nest is an actually little fake nest made from real twig. The lamp-post is actually a cake decoration. The staircase of 123, the enterance to the roof, the chimneys on the roof, and the counter outside of the Mail-It-Shop are Lego. Oscar's Sloppy Jalopy is a scale model of a Volkswagon I painted to look like the Sloppy Jalopy.

That's all I got.

RyGuy

Reaction score
Sesame street NEEDS ( caps for emphasis, not intended to express anger ) to have a school skit involving a fire drill . That isan essential portion of the school routine. It doesn't occour every day, but they are required . That is getting kids ready for school . I don't know why SS hasn't mentioned school fire drills . The company released a DVD about Elmo making a visit to a fire station so it's very odd that this hasn't been dealt with.

sample skit a four-year old girl anything muppet is is spooked to go to school because she heard about a fire drill that day and she has never had a fire drill before and the girl cries because she's afraid of the alarm and the teache could explain that they need to have it and the girl could still be scared . The teacher could say " just be brave" it could go off and it could startle her then she could show pride at the end. So this skit would cover the topics of fear , pride and fire safety.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
RyGuy said:
Sesame street NEEDS ( caps for emphasis, not intended to express anger ) to have a school skit involving a fire drill . That isan essential portion of the school routine. It doesn't occour every day, but they are required . That is getting kids ready for school . I don't know why SS hasn't mentioned school fire drills . The company released a DVD about Elmo making a visit to a fire station so it's very odd that this hasn't been dealt with.

sample skit a four-year old girl anything muppet is is spooked to go to school because she heard about a fire drill that day and she has never had a fire drill before and the girl cries because she's afraid of the alarm and the teache could explain that they need to have it and the girl could still be scared . The teacher could say " just be brave" it could go off and it could startle her then she could show pride at the end. So this skit would cover the topics of fear , pride and fire safety.
I actually agree with this because I was TERRIFIED of fire drills when I was really young. I had a hard time with loud noises in general and the concept of being startled and just the whole thing. Anyway, I think it's something that could be addressed along with fire safety or something along those lines. Something about always being prepared for emergencies or something to make those occurances, even when they're just tests, much less scary.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't worry, I'll get some more close-up pics of it at different angles soon.

EDITS: Oops, the fourth page just materialized as I was posting.