Season 39 Sneak Peaks

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW... Will, the building you're thinking of is 4-5-6 Sesame Street, which served as a secondary apartment building just behind Hooper's Store.

According to Muppet Wiki regarding the Sesame Street Laundromat's location:
" In The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland, the laundromat was located across the street from 123 Sesame Street.

Beginning with Season 39, the laundromat has been moved next to Hooper's Store, where Leela serves as its proprietor."

Hope this helps. :wisdom:

Drtooth

Reaction score
In addition to adding a new face to "Sesame Street," producers said the beloved preschool series will also spend more time on math literacy this season.

"The amount of 'math talk' children are exposed to during the preschool years directly correlates with their future understanding of mathematical language and concepts," Dr. Rosemarie Truglio, vice president of education and research for Sesame Workshop, said in a statement. "This season's curricular focus is designed to help children put their mathematical thinking into words and talk about how they solve problems."
Wowsers! have I bet on the wrong horse. All this time I thought they'd be doing some sort of environmental focus.

It lists the guest stars and some of the parodies including 30 Rocks (reminds of MPT where next time they'd show Rocky 20 - story of 20 rocks), Pre-School Musical (Oy) and Are You Smatter Than An Egg-Layer?
30 Rocks- how much of this would be a parody of Tina Fey's humongous ego :insatiable: "

Pre-School Musical- Take that Disney and Tweenagers! Seriously! Too bad that Animaniacs isn't around anymore. THEY'D really do a parody of HSM that did it justice.

Are you Smarter than an Egg Layer?- Scary thing is, with the Writer's strike still having its effect on Summer replacement TV shows, I'm surprised it's a SS parody, and not an actual Fox show.

Anyway... Jack Black on SS? Sweet! I hope he has some great interactions with the Muppets.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
BTW... Will, the building you're thinking of is 4-5-6 Sesame Street, which served as a secondary apartment building just behind Hooper's Store.

According to Muppet Wiki regarding the Sesame Street Laundromat's location:
" In The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland, the laundromat was located across the street from 123 Sesame Street.

Beginning with Season 39, the laundromat has been moved next to Hooper's Store, where Leela serves as its proprietor."

Hope this helps. :wisdom:
I was actually referring to the on Above Hoopers because that's where they moved Marco's crib and that where Bob comes out of somtimes when ever he comes from his house.

goshposh

Reaction score
Jenny McCarthy is not married to Jim Carrey. Now I am not standing up for her but people really need to check their facts before they insult others.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Jenny McCarthy is not married to Jim Carrey. Now I am not standing up for her but people really need to check their facts before they insult others.
Though she was. My mistake.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Funny, I thought she was married to him myself. But yeah. they are both hams. Thought Elmo's message was sweet myself.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being a ham... :mad:

But then again, I felt a good deal of the Word on the Streets were condesending. There were some great ones. I especially liked Ricard Belzer's bit about Lazy. And especially Conan's dog skit.

I hope the word of the day segments are a lot better this season.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I hope the word of the day segments are a lot better this season.
Me too. A lot of people today just do know know how to do this show and that just get into this kiddy mode where they are just plain talking down to the kids. That's the way Jenny sounded in the clip to me.:smirk: