1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Season 39 Sneak Peaks

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

I know David Beckham once starred in a 2001 Adias ad from UK with the Scooby gang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBiqbjkch2M

David did a pretty good job impersonating Scooby-Doo. I wonder what it'd be like if he did that in real life? :zany: However, I have a friend I chat with on Yahoo that would probably make a better Scooby-Doo than Beckham did
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That was terrible and funny all at the same time! The terrible part being the voice acting of Scooby and Shaggy.
  3. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

Well two third of the ad, Scooby's lines were done by David Beckham wearing a latex Great Dane costume. And don't get me started on J.C. Chasez's stint on impersonating Scooby-Doo in "A Scooby-Doo Valentine." Besides, I liked the impostor Scoobys in "Never Ape an Ape Man" much better :D
  4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I think they're going to put up the press kit in a week or two.
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Can't wait for that!
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

What I would like to know is does anybody know how many Emmey wins the show won this year?