See you!

Vibs

Reaction score
Hi everybody and all!

I'm going to France tomorrow with my choir! Yay! But that means...
*gulp*... I'll have to do without MC for 9 days! And also that both me, me, Viq and me are gonna be quiet for a little over a week. 9 DAYS!!! That's a looooong time!

:attitude: - You managed 16 years and 2 months without MC, now I think you can manage 9 days...

NOOooooOOO I can't!!!!!!

:attitude: - You are all weirdos!

...err.... Anyway... I just wanted to say "Goodbye and see you" to my new family. :smile: So that's what I'm gonna say now...

... in a mo....

... in 3....
.......0 seconds....

BYE all see you!!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hope you have a good time! You Danish people have all the fun!
Are you going to Disneyland Paris by any chance?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, aint that a coincidence? I'm leaving tomorrow too. I'll be in Panama for two weeks. Hope you have fun! I'll miss all of yall.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Hey, have fun, Vibs! Great job channeling the spirit of Sam there. Actually, I'll say, as of next Sunday I'll be in Vermont. I might have access to a computer, so I might be here. Then again, maybe not. I'm not sure what my aunt did with that Dell of hers.

Anyway, have fun!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why is everybody leaving all of a sudden?!?

Yeesh... I have a feeling it's gonna get pretty quiet around here...

Well, happy travelling, everybody. I'll miss you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't worry Vibs, when you get back, a new episode of T*K*O will be waiting for you!

Vibs

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Hope you have a good time! You Danish people have all the fun!
Are you going to Disneyland Paris by any chance?
Did you just call me a danish?!! ARRGh! You are from Denmark, find an english forum and suddenly everybody calls you a danish!! I don't think I can take it anymore. I can cope with being a fruitcake, I can stand being called a bun but a danish that does it!!! I'm...

*Re-reads post*

...Oh... people... Danish people... um... Well, sorry about that... um... Anyway! :stick_out_tongue:

No I don't think we are going to Disney Land. Sure would be great but I think somebody would have told me if we were going. Unless they are planning a nice surprise for us? Hm.. I'll let you all know when I get back. I'll miss you all! Have fun, and see you. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Enjoy your trip Vibs! We'll miss you! Have tons of fun, take tons of pictures and try and do something really French (what, I'm not sure!). Tell us all about when you get back! I'm so jealous!