See you!

Vibs

Reaction score
:smile:

BYE everybody!!

:rolleyes: - Hokay?

... I can't explain that. BYE everybody anyway!!

Vibs

Reaction score
Guess who is back...

:attitude: - me?

..um...no.

:concern: - Me?

...errr?...

:mad: - moi.

YES!... NO!!! Or... um sort of. "Moi" is French isn't it? Not that I speak french but... ANyway! I guess you guessed that I guessed you'd guess that I'm the one who is back since I said "Guess who is back" and usually you say that when you want people to know that you yourself are the one who is back, except from when you say "Guess who is back" and you are talking about some else........ - yep. I have missed this place a lot. But France is nice. I hope everything has been extremly boring inhere (So I haven't missed anything *tehe*) and that the twins haven't behaved well. In case they have, I promise that it won't last long.

See you tomorrow (It's lahahahahhaaaate (Was that funny? No. No? Then why did I laugh? Because you are silly. Oh right! And I'm talking to myself. I am. yep.) - I need to go to bed. This post is too long. But then again all of my posts are too long. I hope all the French (That I can't speak) haven't ruined my english. In case it has... um... I don't know.

Goodnight! See you all tomorrow.

P.S. No Disneyland *Sniff* - But otherwise the trip was great!

PERIOD.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Welcome back Vibs! Glad to hear you had a good time in Paris! Hope to hear more about it when you've had some rest!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welcome Back Vibs! And in case you didn't notice, you were June's person of the month! YAAAY!!!

Vibs

Reaction score
Pardon?

Escuse e'moi (Or soemthing.) ?

Que?

Hvad?

Doch? (No wait... Doch is just german, and means... um... DOCH!)

In other words...

Whahaa? June's person of Month? Awesome, but I don't get it.
And in case I should end the post now... I'll do that.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
AAAAAAH!!! Welcome back, Vibs!! Parles-tu le français? Heehee. WELCOME AGAIN!!! :big_grin:

Vibs

Reaction score
Thanks! Feels nice being back but it sure is late, actually I can already spot the sun a teenie weenie bit rising in the east which isn't a good sign because that means it is either very late or/and very early in the morning.

So, go to BED me do now!

Yes. I will. See you guys tomorrow! :smile:

P.S. June's Person of the Month? Haba-wha?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Tomorrow, then. :smile:

There's a old person of the month thread floating around, and you were voted June's!