Self Doubt and the Begining Puppeteer/Puppet Builder

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I don't like engineers; when they go past the apartment where I live they always honk their horns really loud. Stoopit trains. :frown: I get no sleep.
A true Blues Brother to the very core!

HandySam

Reaction score
2 weeks ago i was performing for my church and misquoted a well known scripture. everyone caught it, even me after i said it. (Guess you had to be there) but i could feel that i was turning red from embarrassment behind the stage. Thinking quickly i looked at them, paused, cocked my puppet's head and said, "I just wanted to make sure you were all awake" and kept going. They all laughed and the others on my team looked like they were wiping the sweat off their forheads. mwAH HAHAha! :crazy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
A true Blues Brother to the very core!
Thanks, I'm sure. I never made a connection like that when I was moving here, but then I was coming home from the fairgrounds with a pal of mine off Parkway, turned off a ramp and went under the bridge, came down Southern Ave. to my apartment, we got out and came upstairs and had the same exchange of dialogue as Elwood and Jake did about the trains. We stopped and looked at one another. He's convinced it was all on purpose, but I told him that even I'M not THAT dramatic! LOL!!

:confused: :cool:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Thanks, I'm sure. I never made a connection like that when I was moving here, but then I was coming home from the fairgrounds with a pal of mine off Parkway, turned off a ramp and went under the bridge, came down Southern Ave. to my apartment, we got out and came upstairs and had the same exchange of dialogue as Elwood and Jake did about the trains. We stopped and looked at one another. He's convinced it was all on purpose, but I told him that even I'M not THAT dramatic! LOL!!

:confused: :cool:
Hehehe!

I finally saw that movie, and I totally understand your obsession.

I posted it in my online journal: I want to be one of the Blues Brothers.

... RAWHIDE!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hey Scooter, I was looking at your site. Did you know that Uzzy looks just like Mona from Nana'lan?

What's the URL of your blog/journal?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Hey Scooter, I was looking at your site. Did you know that Uzzy looks just like Mona from Nana'lan?

What's the URL of your blog/journal?
hehe. He looks different enough. Besides, Uzzy was created in 1994... I think... when did the Muppets Puppets 'N' Parts kits come out? Hehe. Uzzy's one of those. I'm planning on re-making him soon.

I don't often post much about puppets in my blog, but here's the link anyway: www.xanga.com/pokeythingee

And did you notice, Don looks an awful lot like Cookie Monster? LOL! I've since changed him a bit though so he looks remarkably different... it's amazing what a pair of eyelids will do to a guy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Hehehe! I finally saw that movie, and I totally understand your obsession. I posted it in my online journal: I want to be one of the Blues Brothers.... RAWHIDE!
I wrote to Elwood several times stating that I wanted to be a Blues Brother, and my love of blues and soul music, and finally got an 8x10 signed to "Brother Kevin, Rock the Blues Elwood." It might be generic to how he signs photos, but I took it that I was allowed to be a Blues Brother, so I created "Soloman DH Blues," Elwood's illigitimate child.

www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule under Kevin Williams and Alter Egos album is a photo of Sol.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I wrote to Elwood several times stating that I wanted to be a Blues Brother, and my love of blues and soul music, and finally got an 8x10 signed to "Brother Kevin, Rock the Blues Elwood." It might be generic to how he signs photos, but I took it that I was allowed to be a Blues Brother, so I created "Soloman DH Blues," Elwood's illigitimate child.

www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule under Kevin Williams and Alter Egos album is a photo of Sol.
Hehe. cool.

While watching it, I told my brother him and I oughta get balck suits and the galsses... he's taller and thiner like Elwood, I'm shorter and fatter like Jake.

Phantom

Reaction score
It's not about the threads, man. It's about the attitude....either that or you have to be on a mission from God.