Selling my ENTIRE Near Complete Muppet Collection

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Woohoo!

:smile: Just won the RC Kermit and Ghost of Sam Arrow. :attitude: Verry happy. Now with the silver Suggs I just got my collection is complete. Strange that it wasn't before, but when workin' on these a few can pass right by. I did swoop in and get the Kermit at the last possible moment! If anyone bid here, please don't hate me and know that Kermit, Robin and the Muppet Veggies will have a very loving home. :smile:

ToasterBoy. Just sent you the shipping inquiry. Will PayPal once I get the info. You have made this frogboy very happy. Good luck with your 600 quest!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
No no, thank you for purchasing. :smile: And thank you for being an Honest eBayer. Putting up close to 90 auctions at once has shown me a bit of the underside of eBay. I had one bidder bid and win 5 items at high prices and then tell me they only want 2 items and the others were "mistakes". Right you bid up the items in the closing seconds as a mistake.

Another bidder bid on a figure that ended VERY high (one of the rare figures) and then told me that the ending price was "too high" and they are not going to pay it. They bid in the last seconds and then say it's too high? How does that work?

Anyway, thank you frogboy for bidding and following through. It made things easier. :smile: Enjoy your toys!