Senior Boomers!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Party on! I'm partying on here because Ed said to, so let's keep this party going! Woo-hoo!

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... Kind of. The thing I remember about Snuffy liking spaghetti is his number puzzle. See, back in the day I had these two squared puzzle pieces that fitted each other making a rectangular blocky picture. The picture was of a different SS character with a number from 1 to 20 on one piece, and that same number of items with the number's word name on the other.
For example: 5 was Snuffy with the number 5 on a towel draped over his body, and the other piece was five bowls of spaghetti.

As for the cabbage... Yeah, learned to like it cause of growing up watching Snuffy like it. Fact is, I learned to like some foods because of SS characters eating it as well.
Know what you mean. That is how I got into eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches, because as a kid i saw Grover eat them. Same with Bert's oatmeal. Although, I didn't need Cookie Monster;s influence to get me to eat his fav food. :stick_out_tongue:

Vibs

Reaction score
OH!!! Hi guys... gals... everyone... I was just... checking this... wall.
*Listens to the wall while knocking on it with left hand*... Um, everything should be fine. And... hey... wait... Ryan and Beau what exactly are you doing with that dirt? Don't you dare throwing it at...

That Announcer said:
(quietly, to Vibs) I'll sneak out some ribs to ya later on, OK?
... Why thank you very much TA! Oh no - Dirt!!

*Runs for the hills*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... You should try having a peanut butter and pickle sandwich sometime. They're delicious.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Heh... You should try having a peanut butter and pickle sandwich sometime. They're delicious.
Ew. :stick_out_tongue:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<wanders around aimlessly>

<finds self in random corner>

<curls up on floor>

Hm... this is comfy... zzzzzzzzzzzI'M AWAKE! And very comfortable... zzzzzI'M AWAKE! I'm awake I'm awake I'm... a...zzzzzz

Erine81981

Reaction score
*eats some BBQ wings*

*mouthful* Dese r guud pood. *eats some more*

Cookie M: Good cookies too.

Grover: Zzzzzzzzzz!

Herry: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Vibs

Reaction score
Peanut butter and pickle sandwich delievery person is here!

*HAnds Count a peanut butter and pickle sandwich*

There. Have a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. Hope your peanut butter and pickle sandwich is tasty. If not, it's not my fault that your peanut butter and pickle sandwich is not tasty but the peanut butter and pickle sandwich maker's - the guy who made the peanut butter and pickle sandwich!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Why thank you person who is not Vibs. Mmm, think I'll go make myself a vanilla milkshake to go with this.

BTW: Please tell that Vibs person to send in her dorm robe ideas when she gets the chance. Thanks.
*Leaves to have a midnight snack.