Senior Boomers!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh... You could mention it to him, not sure if you'd get a reply. About a month or so after the hottubs and the other tubs threads were purged from the forums, I've been sending him some E-mails and/or PM's about setting up a Senior Lodge for Senior Members only. The dealbreaker would be a specially-appointed moderator with post-deleting powers to rid the thread of posts by non Senior Members. Then again, that moderator could let the posts stay so long as the non Senior Members respect the area set up outside for them. Said specially-appointed cause said moderator would have power over that thread alone.

But haven't heard from him since then, so I'm not sure if you'd get anywhere closer than that with the Senior Boomers the official title for the month of July 2005 here on the boards.
Just some info.

BTW: Lisa, that applause isn't rully wild... It's been domesticated while in captivity. It only gets truly wild if aroused to standing ovations.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh that's a relief. I guess I can stop chasing it with this funny looking net, then. Which is good, because I seem to have tangled myself up in this funny looking net, and it's very difficult to chase someone with something you're tangled up in.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'M A SENIOR MEMBER NOW! I'm no longer a "Registered User!" Whoo-hoo! Boooyah!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<still entangled in the funny looking net> EXCELLENT! CONGRATULATIONS! And it only took you 133 more posts than the other senior members... Anyways, registered user no more, let's all give D'Snowth a big hand! <grabs a hand and throws it at D'Snowth>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Looks at camera and in Vincent Price voice: Now that's my kind of joke.

Congrats again D'Snowth!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*shakes the doors hand*

Nice to meet you...wait....

*opens door, hands leftover to the members, shuts door*

Be right back.

*locks cat flap*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea D'Snowth! I'm so glad you're finally listed as a senior member! Let me pass you some cake! I baked it especially for this thread! It's chocolate with sprinkles.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, I missed this thread altogether!

So, July is Senior Member Boomers Month!

(How's that?)

Keep the party rolling into August, because that's my birthday!! :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<still entangled in funny looking net> Party? More party? <throws confetti in air and eats peanuts> Hey, I got it right this time!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*swips chocolate sprinkles off the top of the cake*

Yum!

*licks lips*

Oh, sorry Lips.

Zoot: huh?