Series 3 Arrives: When and Where

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Kermit the frog figure and his standing up problem.

Hi, I have the exact same problem with my kermit here in Australia. His legs seem to have bent in a forward direction which make it hard for him to stand up and can make him look kind of odd. I pushed him right back carefully and he is standing up ok if on the stand but he does lean forward at times.

Maybe he is just trying to see something under the shelf, lol.

I hope I could help,
from Paul

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Series 3 availability and stuff

Hi, I havent been here for a while but I have been reading a few of the posts. It seems like there are some availability issuues in the U.S. I live in Australia and Muppet items are very hard to find but there are many Electronics Boutique stores around here, thank god. They have had all the series 3 figures since early this year and I now have the whole set of series 3 apart from the repaint of zoot which are available there aswell. I dont have any of the special versions of the figures from any series either.

Electronics Boutique here doesnt get many of the more rare figures but I have seen the invisible spray fozzie a number of times aswell as the zoot variant and floyd pepper variant. Both are still in the shop. It seems im the only muppet fan around this area of Australia so I have all the muppet figures I could ever want.

Paul:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Swedish Chef Playset Availability

Hi, One other thing, I have been looking fowward to the Swedish chef figure and playset coming out since the muppet figures came out in series one. This is the set I want most of all. But there seems to be one problem.

There is no sign of this set anywhere in Australia, on ebay or in EB or anywhere. I am woried, what has happened with this great set?

Are Palisades delaying the release of this set? or is it available in the US?

Is anyone else having trouble getting it?

Has anyone actually seen it?

thanks,
Paul

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, as for your questions about the Swedish Kitchen playset...

The release of this playset was delayed since the creative phase got shut down in China in February for two weeks while they celebrated the Chinese New Year. However, the Kitchen has been released and is just now slowly making appearances in the various retailers. There's a thread over at the Palisades forum called "Swedish Kitchen Sightings?" in the Muppets section of their forum that might help you further. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Swedish Chef Playset

Hi, Thanks for that bit of info, it helped me a lot. I was woried that the set just wasnt available in Australia at all.

Look forward to seeing it!:smile:

Alex888

Reaction score
Zoot Figure

Hello anybody!

I am still looking for Zoot. :concern: The regular yellow shirt Zoot. No stores around here (Louisville) are getting any in with their shipments. No websites have him for sale. :frown: Is there anyone who may have bought an extra Zoot and would be willing to sell for a reasonable price? :sympathy: Ebay has them...however prices are $15.00 + S&H and up.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
lordwormm@aol.com
:confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
zoot action figure

Hi, regarding your post about the zoot figure. I live in Australia and I can tell you muppet items are very hard to get but we have many electronics boutique stores even around this area and they usually get atleast 1-2 of each figure of each set aswell as a playset or 2, this is more than enough as I dont think the muppets are that popular round here or maybe people just cant be bothered to fork our $24.95 AUD for a figure,

I am one of the only ones who buys the figures from the stores around this area so they are pretty much mine because they are there everytime I go back.

I am pretty sure they have the zoot available in a few of the stores around here and the prices are all $24.95 per figure and some of the hard to find figures are available too, including the invisible spray fossie, variation zoot and floyd.

I dont know if I can help you but I hope I can, it seems silly sending them back to America when thats where they came from in the first place. I sell on ebay sometimes but have never sold overseas, maybe I should if these figures are so hard to find in the US.

from Paul
:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Swedish Chef Playset Now in Australia

Hi, I am just letting everyone know that the long awaited Swedish Chef Playset is now making appearances in Australia. This is the one ive been waiting for the most, I cant wait to get it!:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Finally own the Swedish Chef playset!

I now finally own the Swedish chef kitchen playset, im so happy and I was soo excited to see it for the first time off screen. I cant say anything bad about this set, it was $69.95 AUD at an Electronics Boutique store here in Australia, NSW Central Coast.

There are soo many accessories with this set its not funny, im scared to lose any.

The set is even better then what I imagined it to be like. The packaging is just beautiful aswell, it was like receiving the crown jewls, well better then that actually. Its the best product to come out of palisades yet. The others were great too though but wow!

I recomend this set to any muppet fan!

I still cant believe that I finally have this set!

Im 17 but it was like going back to being a little child getting a new toy, you cant beat toys like these compared to computer and video games.

I hope everyone gets a chance to own this playset.
:smile: :stick_out_tongue: