Series 6 Arrives: When and Where

uncleduke

Reaction score
Just got the good word -
The ship with my cases on it will be docking in LA Harbor on Friday. Barring any problems with Customs, they should be processed through, and delivered to our warehouse by the 14th!

We still have a sets and individual figures available at www.boxingcow.com if you want some!

Whatever

Reaction score
good to hear the news from someone who knows what he's talking about!

pepefan

Reaction score
Okay I'm through messing with Palisades' board. Don't know what's going on but I really hope it gets fixed soon. Anyway the real reason I am posting, uncleduke could you post some pics of series 6 opened? Maybe a swinetrek pic too? :wink: :halo:

jediX

Reaction score
So what's the "official" release date for stores? Sorry if this has been answered already somewhere...

Beanstoys

Reaction score
So the Swine Trek arrived today and man is that thing cool. I wasn't paying enough attention apparently, because I didn't know how the doors were going to work. I assumed some sliding action, but these things have the coolest spring-loaded action and open and close so smoothly it's amazing. Hats off once again to the Palisades Team!

All pre-orders should be shipped out tomorrow, provided I can stop playing with it (Swine Trek) long enough to pack some boxes.

Here's a couple pics:

www.beanstoys.com/PISx1.jpg
www.beanstoys.com/PISx2.jpg

Adam

BrodieXman34

Reaction score
That loooks sooo cool. I cant wait to get mine!! Looks soo much better than i thought it would look. Amazing!!