Series 6 Arrives: When and Where

WiGgY

Reaction score
The set looks bigger each time I see it.

Can someone please take a picture of the control panel that faces the seats? I don't think we've seen that yet and I'm curious what it looks like. I hate having to wait till x-mas for stuff.

doc hopper

Reaction score
for everyone in los angeles:

the complete series 6 and swine trek have landed at golden apple on melrose. should hit meltdown soon.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I got the Swine Trek and Blue Vacation Pepe at Media Play yesterday! :smile:
I can't belivie how huge the set is! The doors are so cool and First Mate Piggy is wonderful! Pepe's face looks a lot better on the vacation figure too! :excited:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I just got my series 6 figures (minus the Swine Trek) at Sam Goody. They came in on Friday night, and it was just in time for Triple Points weekend. Hooray!

:big_grin:

Stulz

Reaction score
The O.C.'s Series 6!

EB @ the Irvine Spectrum has series 6 in stock. You're not gonna find any Clifford repaints (bought them) or PIS (not yet anyway) though.

scooter289

Reaction score
I got my series 6 about last week tomorrow at Media Play and I think that these are cool. Clifford is my top favorite followed by the other three. The Swintrek is unbelievable and is most definetley one of the best playsets the wait was worth it. Yay! :sleep: :boo: :embarrassed: :mad:

jediX

Reaction score
No signs of Swinetrek anywhere near me yet...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
No Swine Trek for me either. I'm hoping maybe Target or EB will get it in soon so I can send the gang on an adventure...

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Get em while they're hot!!!

Dudes, pick this puppy up fast... It's already sold out by me. All the reliable Muppet spots are EMPTY. Apparently my Suncoast does swimmingly in sales for Muppets cause they initially have everything, but then switch to sold out within two weeks. I have to start saving monies in order to be better prepared.

Good luck and happy hunting!