Series 8: Favorite Figure

What is your favorite action figure from series 8?

• Sam the Eagle

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Shifty-Eyed Sam the Eagle

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Usher Scooter

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Marvin Suggs

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Marvin Suggs Silver Repaint

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dr. Phil Van Neuter

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you are able to see Palisades series 8 for yourself, vote on your favorite figure of the wave. Let us know what your favorite choice was and why.

Just a note that the series 8 run was apparently very small, not unlike series 3. So don't wait to get yours. It's inevitable that one of these figures will likely be the next "Zoot" a year from now.

Series 8 can be ordered on-line from EB Games...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2004/tms_figures.shtml#series8

Our release schedule page linked above has a list of Palisades entire line.

Foodie

Reaction score
I needz dem Muppaphones..... is that how ya spell it? :smirk:

Nick

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So far, Shifty Sam is barely in the lead with the Marvin Repaint coming in the rear. Keep the votes coming.

Since the Marvin repaint isn't real popular, what would you have prefered Palisades done with the repaint Marvin?

Luke

Reaction score
I'm waiting to vote until i actually get them like the poll asks. I know they are in the UK, but as far as the USA i think only the smaller retailers like comic shops have actually stocked or shipped them so far.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Since the Marvin repaint isn't real popular, what would you have prefered Palisades done with the repaint Marvin?
Maybe it's a mild disillusionment with the repaint concept. Having two figures with variants in a series might just be milking the idea. Just a theory.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm only gonna get the regular four (or whatever Sam I can find). That is, of course, IF I can even find 'em, I'll check Suncoast in the mall or something. I anticipate my favorite either being Sam or Dr. Phil :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Like Luke said from in his luke warm hot tub I'll have to wait until I get the action figures. Thanks you now be seated. *nods head*

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm still waiting to get my figures before I vote but I have a feeling i'm gonna be voting for Sam :attitude: