Series 8 Painted Pics in Previews

Luke

Reaction score
The Sam puppet may not have feathers on the torso but the fur also doesn't look anything like that. It's not a stucco type thing but it's also not a muppety texture either - strange. I kinda imagined lots of little V's sculpted in.

I agree Phil's colors are off, he looks drab which is a shame. It's an excellent figure sculpt so I hope they improve the paints.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I like them all. UncleDuke, thanks for posting the pics.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
These are early, early proto pics. Rest assured that everything has already started to go through multiple rounds of tweakage. These won't be on shelf for six months. Plenty of time to make changes. Some notes (and these are only some, there are lots more but don't feel like writing a huge list. My furnace is broken and my fingers are quite cold!)

1. Scooter's colors will be brightened, pupils fixed, joints added, etc.
2. Sam will have a new head. Torso texture will be slightly minimized but not changed altogether. Agreed it has a slight stucco feel, but it is a matted mass in the puppet and this is about as close as we could get in plastic.
3. Phil needs many color changes, and the hair is also being tweaked slightly. If we can get it wilder we will. (Note the goggles aren't even painted yet.)
4. Marvin will have pupil revisions and some color revisions.

Joints still being added to most of these guys.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think Sam's torso is fine. Obviously it couldnt be like that tight matted material used on the puppet.

see ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
As long as the Sam's don't ALL have shifty eyes, I'm cool. Glad to know that Palisades is taking these to the next level above perfection (as always)!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hmmm...

Thanks for assuring the level of prototypism here Ken. You rule.
I can only assume partial knowledge of the challenges you face with this line, but so far so good.

I just realized that I am totally out of room for figs and actually need to purchase another bookshelf to house my Muppets. This is getting out of hand!!! Could you hurry up and make them all really crappy (after all current planned figs) so I can stop buying them??? OK, you can tell by that last sentence how late it is and how overezhausted I am... I be off to beddy by now...

Keep doing what you're doing Ken and Krew...

josh