Series 9 Arrives When and Where

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know if this counts, but I found a Backstage playset in Boston MA, in the government center Newburry Comics.... for like 59 bucks.... Pricey!

caper

Reaction score
Does anyone know why ToysRus.com has discontinued their Series 9 figures???

I was going to buy it there. Now all hope is lost. :grouchy:

Whatever

Reaction score
I heard Series 9 is showing up in Australia already.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I heard Series 9 is showing up in Australia already.
It sure is! everything apart from the chef santa is here and has been for a number of weeks. I'm still awaiting my shipment though, expecting it in a few days. When I said they are here I meant theyre in Australia.
Maybe we get them earlier here cos we are closer to china or something.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
caper said:
Does anyone know why ToysRus.com has discontinued their Series 9 figures???

I was going to buy it there. Now all hope is lost. :grouchy:
Toys R Us stopped selling Palisades ages ago I thought after series 3 or something. Theres many online stores that stock the Palisades action figures so all hope isnt lost after all!

HerryGrail

Reaction score
Series 9 In Jacksonville Last Friday

Series 9 hit Jacksonville's major local comics store (Universe of Superheroes) last Friday (November 19).

I'd been looking forward to Chuckie for as long as he was planned, and though the sculpt is phenomenal, I was disappointed that he doesn't fall apart as was announced originally. Maybe that was updated but I missed it. (In fact, he isn't even articulated beyond his neck.) Also, his mouth looks like you can move it but you can't (unless I'm missing something), and you can't stand sit him on the edge of a shelf (easily) because of how one of the arms was sculpted. But still, it's a really great execution, and I like the figure very much.

P.S. Sweetums' eyes look too far apart. Is that why he doesn't quite capture the character?

caper

Reaction score
Comic shops will have Series 9 tomorrow. posted by BlueDuck37

I can see you live around me in the NYC area. Could you tell me the names of your comic shops coz the comic shops near me will not carry series 9 at all.

Thanks.