Series 9 Arrives When and Where

Vic Romano

Reaction score
caper said:
Thanks to Vic Romano, I just got my series 9 figs at Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash. I got the rare Lips w/ white shirt, Pops, and Swedish Chef. My collection is now complete. I have all the muppets from "The Great Muppet Caper."
I knew I saw them there, but I know they tend to be a little steep, how much did you get 'em for, caper? If you don't mind me asking.

caper

Reaction score
I got em for $11.99 each plus tax.

Good thing I reserved the white Lips before coming there. Coz that's the only white Lips that they got. I was going to buy doubles but guess not.

Thanks again for the info.

Telly

Reaction score
:embarrassed: I'm embarrassed to ask this, but what's Lips's signature shirt color? I really wanna get the white one cuz it looks so much better, but the brown one isn't that bad either.

Frogster

Reaction score
Will places like Sam Goody's and Suncoast carry Pops, Lips, Fozzie, and Swedish Chef? I'm already getting Sweetums and the Backstage Playset from ebay; it'd be nice to just drive to my closest store to get them instead. :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i orderded mine 2 months ago, i'm wondering when mine will come

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Will places like Sam Goody's and Suncoast carry Pops, Lips, Fozzie, and Swedish Chef? I'm already getting Sweetums and the Backstage Playset from ebay; it'd be nice to just drive to my closest store to get them instead. :smile:
I'm almost positive Suncoast has officially dropped the Palisades line altogether. The Sam Goody by me still carries the series, but they still only have S8. They usually are also the first to clearance the previous series to 1/2 price when the newest series comes out, but they still have SFIVE at full retail price! Which is about $9.99.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dateline: The Count's castle in Puerto Rico. December 17, 2004.
Ah ha! Hark, I hear my cute cats a-calling.
Clouds conspire at my castle gates.
Yes, the figures from Series 9 have arrived, as heralded by the spooky number nine floating through.

Heh heh, guess I shoulda taken pics of my version of the King of Series 8, well at least now half of Series 9 is here. Waiting for Jim, the Backstage, and the three Lips figures I ordered online to arrive.
Happy holidays and hope you guys get your S9 figures soon.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Oh goody gumdrops! This set looks really good :smile:
Sigh, I don't have any of the figures yet.

The last time that I was at Suncoast, I saw a bunch of Muppet Show stuff.
I'll have to go back and look now.
hee hee...I still want a Zoot.
:cool:

T

timrikthegorf

These won't be at Suncoast. Either you get them online or at a small comic book shop that has them.