Series 9: Favorite Figure

What is your favorite action figure from series 9?

• Tux Fozzie

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Pops

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Classic Swedish Chef

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Lips

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Silver-Shirt Lips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown-Shirt Lips

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rexcrk

Reaction score
I didn't get my order yet (HURRY UP EB GAMES! YOU'RE KILLING ME!) lol but as soon as I do I'll vote. I'm probably gonna vote Lips though.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I voted for brown lips, i think his trumpet was awsome and he had the best paint job pops is a close second followed by Fozzie :embarrassed: then chef but i didn't like silver or white lips :boo:

caper

Reaction score
I didn't get my order yet (HURRY UP EB GAMES! YOU'RE KILLING ME!) lol but as soon as I do I'll vote. I'm probably gonna vote Lips though.

by REXCRK

I once ordered in EBGAmes but I cancelled it coz I found lots of Jersey comic book stores that have series 9. And EBgames dont even carry the Lips figures anymore. All they have is the small set and the solo figs. of Pops, Chef, and Fozzie.

That is why I hate ordering online.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I hear ya, but I ordered the "full set" (with all 4 figures plus the 2 repaints) a loooong time ago (like, back in August :wink: ). I just hope there's nothing wrong with any of the figures when they get here :concern:

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
wow august.
Anyhoo, I just saw fozzie in my forbidden planet store and his eyes werent all weird he is really cool.
Pops was there too, his guestbook is really cool.
But they didnt have lips or the chef.
But I can get them off their website.
ooh! and also on their website.
They have treasure Island gonzo and rizzo now!
£20
I am soo geeting them
SO excited!!! :halo:

T

timrikthegorf

I have an issue with Pops' book. The signitures are not the official muppet signitures. They all look like they were done using some computer font. This is a big thing to mess with. Kermit and all the muppets have distinct signitures.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
its muppets like link and thog.
They don't have proper signitures.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
oh wait are fozzie kermits and gonzos signitures on it.
Is it a guestnook or just pops book?
because if its just pops boook he would have wrote it not the actual muppets.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I voted Lips as my favorite. As a fellow trumpet player, I NEEDED to have this figure. The paint apps to the shirt are so awesome. And he came with the coolest accessories.

As for Fozzie, when I saw the pics of him on the 'Net, I thought his head mold looked kinda crappy, but once I saw it in person, I thought it was cool. I like having a closed mouth Fozzie. The ONLY problem w/ Fozzie is that the hat doesn't like to stay on, but that's ok 'cause I display them and not move them around a lot.

My dad loved Pops, he thought he was so funny with the pants pulled up so high and the "old man vest."

Classic Chef is also cool, and I'm gonna put him in my Swedish Kitchen after the holidays (right now the Santa Chef is occupying the Kitchen :wink: )