Seriously, What do want to do when you grow up?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's okay RD! uncretanity is not for everyone, but do not worrie, becaues you will be certain.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Thanks for the advice....I've never been a fan of uncertainty, unfortunately that is the only thing in life that you can be certain of...<sigh>
S'okay, I don't have a whole lot of a clue either; just try something. Just do it! You can't know until you try, honestly.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's true too, trying new things is how you learn. People try a major and then change it all the time.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think that at that age your really not suppost to be sure. It's really all right. You are just learing about you seld, finding out about youself, and discorvering yourself. So your really supposed to not have a clue. You have to find that out. There are people in their forties and fifties who are sitll just descovering their selves. So it's nothing to feel bad about. I not saying any or you might be but it reall isn't anything to be embarresed about. We all go though it and it's justa part of like, you know?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm 36,going on 37 in 2 months.I've done a lot of jobs from: retail,baker,working in a movie theater.Now I'm shipping books for BJs Wholesale Club.