Sesame humans that you wouldn't mind dating

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Really! Desiree casado is 21? e was like five or six years olf whrn she first joined the show. So that would puu her at and 18 to 20. But she should be somewhere between 18 going on 19 sort of thing.

Nyperold

Reaction score
Well, I'm going by the Wikipedia article. Let me check my math...

Okay, it gives only her year of birth, and says it's 1985. If we assume that her birthday has not come up yet (and that the information is correct), we come up with 21.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Okay. It's just that the real Gabby and the character one were born in 1988. Which would mean that she is older then the chacter she is playing. That's what is througing me off here. That's what I was going by.:stick_out_tongue:

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Back in the day, I would have dated Olivia if we were close in age. (Obviously we weren't) I always liked her.

dabauckham

Reaction score
I would hands down say: MARIA! :flirt:

Gina's not bad either.

LincolnHeights

Reaction score
I know Desiree Casado's birthday is in the summer, and she'll be 22. I don't know the exact date. But I used to talk to her mother Cindy at the Internet Movie Database, and she once told me Desiree's birthday is in the summer but she didn't say when.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! There's just something about a girl with glasses! Where um myself.

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
I Love Savion

I had a huge crush on Savion when I was wacthing Sesame Street on YouTube.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
for humans, bob or luis. but you gotta give the muppeteers credit--their characters seem as human as the actors' characters do. instead of saying i don't see color, you could say i don't see googly eyes or armrods...so in that case, herry, count, bert, or oscar. of course, when "date" comes in the same sentence as "sesame street," i take it to mean the bob & linda kind of dating, where after 15 or so years, their future plans are a walk in the park and a game of checkers...