Sesame Street 2006 Macy's Parade

BEAR

Reaction score
So which characters/cast members appeared?

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
The song that was sung by the cast this morning is used in the Sesame Street Live production of Out of This World. As for Bert,Ernie and Telly it could be they were on the other side of the float looking out to the people sitting in front of macys.

Anyone else notice the empty nest :smile:

Every year Big Bird, Elmo and Zoe are in the nest.This year Big Bird was inside the house.I guess it was because of the rain.Also, the reason you might not have seen some of the characters on camera is because Big Bird had a speaking part in the song and he was inside the house, thus taking away space.

Happy Turkey Day To All

Michael

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Upon further watching, Bert and Ernie are on the float.They can be seen in the far shots in the lower left window next to Hoots.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yes, Bert and Ernie were certainly there, along with Hoots as Muppetfan said. So nice to see Hoots join in this time! Elmo and Zoe, who are usually in the nest with Big Bird, were in one of the windows with Abby. I also remember seeing Herry, Prairie, Cookie, Grover, and Fat Blue. Oscar was also in his can. I think I saw Maurice there too, but I may be wrong. Were Rosita, Baby Bear and the Count there? I don't recall seeing them. Also, I spotted the whole human cast there which included Gordon, Miles, Gabby, Gina and Alan on the bottom platform, and Susan, Bob and Luis were on the top platform above the nest. The only one I didn't spot was Maria. Was she there? Maybe she was back helping with Big Bird, but I didn't catch her. If I remember right, she was the only cast member not on the float last year too.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I missed it! I had to make a pie and I also went to church and to make a long story short I missed it. Oh well, there's always next year.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I was surprised by the character choices actually, it was cool seeing Hoots and Herry though. I can absoluetly tell it was lip synched though.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I didn't catch Gabi. I thought I saw Miles. I couldn't tell because he had a hat on and I didn't see his dreads.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This has gone to the garbage:embarrassed: :eek: :grouchy:

I missed it due to whaching Sesame Street, LOL! Same thing happened last year. I did catch the end of it when they were showing just the float, though.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I dont think Maria was there, Tuesday when I was there, Sonia was coming down with a cold, so it would make sense for her not to be there

Dude, Swedishchefcook, calm down man, theres some young people reading this forum!!! Dude, way innaproapriote! (Hahah i cant spell)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MuppetFan123 said:
The song that was sung by the cast this morning is used in the Sesame Street Live production of Out of This World. As for Bert,Ernie and Telly it could be they were on the other side of the float looking out to the people sitting in front of macys.

Anyone else notice the empty nest :smile:

Every year Big Bird, Elmo and Zoe are in the nest.This year Big Bird was inside the house.I guess it was because of the rain.Also, the reason you might not have seen some of the characters on camera is because Big Bird had a speaking part in the song and he was inside the house, thus taking away space.

Happy Turkey Day To All

Michael

yeah i LOVED Big Bird with the rain coat! cute! :smile: nice to see ABBY there! :zany: