Sesame Street at A Capital Fourth

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It was Caroll all right. Vogel's Big Bird (to me) sounds like Big Bird has a slightly stuffed up beak and needs some Vicks Vapo-Beak Rub or something. (Check out the Journey to Ernie stuff, you'll hear it).

Convincing John
Yeah. I remember hearing Matt's Big Bird in JTE, but that hasn't been on the show in quite a while. I was sort of thinking that over the years Matt might have improved on the Big Bird voice as well as David with Cookie Monster.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I really can't wait to hear Matt's Count.
*blink* Is Matt Vogel taking over as The Count? Really! That's interesting. I never thought of him as being able to do The Count voice... but now that I think about it I could see it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
*blink* Is Matt Vogel taking over as The Count? Really! That's interesting. I never thought of him as being able to do The Count voice... but now that I think about it I could see it.
Well in the Muppetcast interview that Jerry Nelson did, he said that Matt was doing the Count, and then he would dub it. He said that if he could not do it anymore that he thought Matt would be good eough to take him over. I would love to hear how he would sound. It would also open up more oppretuitie for the Count to do more.