1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Bloopers/Technical Difficulties

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by ssetta, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Soul H

Soul H New Member

In the News Flash sketch "The Princess And The Cookie" when the Royal Lackey said he thinks he threw his sacroiliac out of whack he was rubbing his head in pain.

The goof is that the sacroiliac is really connected to the very lower part of the spine.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I don't know if this was listed, but I just saw the Ernie's A maker skit... the second time he makes the A, his hand knocks out a piece of the machine while he's getting the "A".... it's a large piece on the left of the machine.

check it out at the 39 second mark

Plus, he does sort of loosen it the first time, now that I mention it.
  3. Not bad. Pretty funny.
  4. Here you can see it for yourself.
  5. That can be found here, at the 0:15 mark.
  6. I like that story!
  7. Thankfully, they cut it before he sings "...California grass."
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG14o6dVGBU - The Grover goof is at 0:16 and 0:22 and the Cookie Monster goof is at 0:48.
  9. Plenty more can be found here, on Muppet Wiki, I've even added some based on what I've read here. I'm sure others have had, too.
  10. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Awwwwwww...That sounds cute! Does anyone have a picture/video of that? :D:wisdom:
  11. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

I saw it I laughed so much I wanted to see it again!