1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Encyclopedia is online!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Thijs, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Thijs

Thijs Member

Really great pics BlueFrackle! I was already working on the thumbnail thing, but there is a big chance that the page will move soon to a better one. Scooter is working on that. But really thanks for the pics, very rare. Maybe I should begin making tv pictures.
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Tommie,

Please email me, Is there a way for us to chat ?

Thanks
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'll see what I can do tommorow, since I can scan some things into the computer and maybe E-mail you several times with attatchments.

Have you considered Multiple/Alternate pictures of characters?
  4. Thijs

Thijs Member

Hey, thanks for your help Dr. Teeth. About the different pics, we are first trying to get a big diversity of characters. So, send all your rare pics, we need those. A Biff and Sully for instance. Don Music.
    send everything to sesamestreetencyclopedia@hotmail.com

greets, Thijs, BlueFrackle and Ryan
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I've sent them to your personal E-mail, I think, not the sites, so be sure to check it out!